“The best service”
Review of Texture

Texture
Reserve with OpenTable
Texture is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #154 of 24,255 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: European, Scandinavian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Description: Texture is award winning Michelin starred restaurant and champagne bar. Texture's cuisine style is modern European with Scandinavian influences and focuses on combining and emphasising different consistencies. Agnar Sverrisson's roots are demonstrated in the inclusion of ingredients such as Icelandic Cod, Icelandic Lamb from Skagafjordur, Icelandic herbs and Icelandic skyr. The regular tasting menu further showcases Sverrisson's creativity in the kitchen and a set lunch offers unrivalled value. The Texture Champagne Bar welcomes diners for pre-dinner aperitifs or those who want to take advantage of our extraordinary Champagne and Wine list. Texture's private events space offers an intimate private dining for 16 guests. Additionally, prior to your lunch or dinner booking at the Tolli Room, Texture can offer a wine tasting experience, individually tailored to your event
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Dinner in this restaurant was a retirement gift from my family so I didn't look at the bill - but it was worth it! From the outset the service was faultless. The greeting and conversations with staff throughout the meal were spot on. I haven't seen a better champagne menu anywhere and the sommelier certainly knows his subject - he chose, based on our champagne preference, a small house that was unknown to me but he judged it perfectly. My son, daughter in law and myself had the mainly meat tasting menus & my wife had the vegetarian tasting menu - all with accompanying wines. The food was sublime (and light) and our glasses were always topped up if we finished the wine before we had finished the course. And my son and I finished off with an additional cheese course with the inevitable port. We were the first customers in the restaurant at 6:30 and left just before midnight being last out. And that wasn't due to poor service. Enough said. Would I go back? - Absolutely!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Service was outstanding from this young team.
From the moment we entered the beautiful rooms, which shares the toilets with the next door Doubletree Hilton, it felt good and we were warmly welcomed.
Nothing was rushed, in fact if anything we were left at the bar too long, but we were in no hurry.
Menu has an Icelandic twist to it, although a lot of the produce was from out native Scotland.
The food was interesting without the style getting in the way of the substance.
Not too big a restaurant, and all the staff were eager to please, very enthusiastic and willing to explain everything.
Prices were as expected, £100 per head including enforced service charge.
We'd go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I could eat here every day for the next 10 years- its so healthy, fluffy light those pieces of heaven on a plate. The Scandinavian Menu is £75pp

Wine pairing available at £45pp for the 4 course menu but tops up are a little irregular.

They no longer appear to give that deliciously light fresh cream butter with the bread but instead there is a minty yoghurt..not sure about that.

They have a separate Champagne bar but the lay out is not hugely ambient or else they could squeeze in some extra covers.

I like that they keep the Menu choice the same since they opened. And the staff.

Solid and magnificent Michelin cooking.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Had the fish tasting menu with accompanying wines and it was quite superb. Very inventive cooking with a sublime balence of flavours and textures. Winw was well chosen to complement the food and very helpfully described by the knowledgable sommelier. All in all, a triumph

1  Thank Dfwp
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Texture is situated in an old English townhouse that is now a modern, tasteful and eclectic experience. The staff is young, charming and very welcoming as well as professional.
The food was exceptional. The cod and other fish dishes were delightful. The Icelandic touches were very new for us. We will recommend Texture.