“Lamb samosas on a vegan order”
Review of Avo spice

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Avo spice
Order Online
Ranked #18,347 of 26,737 Restaurants in London
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Was given lamb samosas on a vegan order instead of vegetable samosas. After telling them, and saying that this has put us off our meal and we can't eat it now, all they offered was 50% refund. This 50% NEVER came. I eventually (after many many calls being told the manager wasn't around) was given a tiny less than 50% refund. F*** this place.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (23)

Reviewed August 17, 2019

This is one of my worst take away experiences ever!!

Both the curries had the same sauce despite one being a bhuna and the other being a moricha curry! Both tasted like they were from a jar and the biriyani was a like packet of uncle bens with chicken added!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

I believe I've just made my last order here. The first time I made an order it took over an hour and a half. We had ordered delivery but I ended up collecting myself, only to have part of the order missing.

Almost every subsequent order has experienced the same, inexplicably lengthy wait.

Having worked in the restaurant business myself for a number of years, I can't understand how orders can take so long, so frequently.

The food itself, lovely, but our most recent order "wasn't seen on our computer" and we had to follow up with them twice, just to make sure it was even on it's way.

Won't be making this mistake again.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the great quality food, fresh ingredients, fast service and not greasy. Will definitely be ordering again!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Julie_d1982
Reviewed May 29, 2018

The dishes are all amazing.. particularly their Dahl, the king prawn bhuna and their onion bhaji's.

Everything is made fresh and the food is not greasy/oily either.

Amazing :)