“Lovely staff & allergy friendly”
Review of The Dinner Jacket

The Dinner Jacket
Ranked #11,063 of 28,464 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Greenwich
Description: We offer freshly baked, healthy jacket potatoes dressed with quality fillings to suit all tastes. Every jacket potato meal is prepared in front of you in just a few minutes. Crispy oven baked potatoes with fluffy and floury middles generously covered with healthy fillings.
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

Ate here last Saturday, I told the girl working that I have a gluten allergy and could she please be careful... she kept everything separate and when she gave me my food assured me she used new utensils, Angel! She was very polite and gave a really good big portion and it was cooked perfectly! I never got the girls name unfortunately but she had a full fringe! So thank you so much if you read this! I’ll come back for sure

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed August 24, 2016

I went to the Dinner Jacket in Greenwich and asked for a jacket potato with cheese and the girl asked me if I wanted melted cheese, I wasn't too sure what she meant but I was just like ok but when it came it was just swimming in cheese and butter. It was awful. I'm sure their other potatoes are fine and if I didn't make the mistake of saying yes to melted cheese but the potato (or what I could find of it) was rock hard anyway and I nearly sent my plate flying across the table cause I couldn't cut into it. Probably been sitting there a while and was reheated. I wouldn't recommend going but if you do just don't get the jacket potato swimming in cheese and butter. I feel sick for trying to eat it. Should of sent it back but felt it was my mistake for saying yes to melted cheese. But I have never even heard of cheese melted on a jacket potato. Like grated cheese generally melts on the potato its self but what I had was just shocking.

Date of visit: July 2016
2  Thank ash91194
Reviewed July 15, 2016

We were looking for a place where we could have a quick late lunch. We stopped at the Dinner Jacket and I'm really glad we did that!

The place is nice, although pretty small, and it serves jacket potatoes with different types of stuffing (they also have salads, in case you don't want a hot meal). I tried the one with curry chicken and the one with the spicy beef. Both of them really good. Portions are enormous, prices pretty low. For two jacket potatoes, a green salad and two americanos we spent 15 pounds total.
Really a nice place that you should try if you are in Greenwich!

Date of visit: July 2016
2  Thank DanieleMO77
Reviewed May 22, 2016

Had one of their excellent baked potatoes for lunch after a visit to Greenwich Market. Really helpful staff. The chilli with the potato was great and the potato was perfect, and huge!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed November 13, 2015 via mobile

We took 2 potatoes. One with hot baked beens and one with coleslaw salad. Both were good and tasty.. very nice!

Date of visit: November 2015