“Why do you mislead us?”

Vietnam Oriental Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Greenwich
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great Dim Sum! The food is freshly made. Taste good. Perfect for a lunch break before exploring the little Greenwich town.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Me and my companion were quite famished after going down from the Royal Observatory, and this was the first restaurant we saw.. Looks humble from outside, but the menu is extensive. We ordered spicy seafood laksa, which really tasted good, and the ginger chicken didnt disappoint as well.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Vietnam Oriental is an utter hidden Gem in Greenwich and one where me and my partner devour Dim Sum with great regularity. From the outside you would never know and indeed inside it's very trad/simple in decor but the food is what VO is all about. I have only ever eaten the Dim Sum which delivers superb quality dumplings (read: everything) across the board and in our mind is far superior to the Royal China in Canary Wharf. Amazing value too I cannot recommend highly enough and indeed this was a recommendation from a friend the first time we visited. I can't comment on the main menu (chinese primarily) but the room is usually full of both locals and chinese families tucking in. Ignore some of these other reviews we LOVE this place and look forward to every visit which included yesterday hence my review. If you are local and love Dim Sum then i'll in all likelihood see you there. Not fancy but thats not why you'd eat here!

2  Thank RichardBoardman
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Me and my wife have been going to this restrant over twenty years we once lived in blackheath we stopped eating after the starters it was rubbish new owners have should close the place

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I must admit that I looked at the name and not the Menu and expected something from Vietnam. However I got over the disappointment and had a very nice selection of Dim Sum. Food very tasty and the staff we friendly and helpful. It's also very good value for money, we just had Tea but had 6 different Dim Sum and a rice and curry dish and for 2 people it came to just over £30.

1  Thank Ceilo