Ways to Experience Secret London Runs
from $25.45
More Info
from $24.18
More Info
All reviews running tour gin tour christmas lights great run punch tavern goody bag great fun steady pace explore london gin and tonic great company private tour an excellent guide a lot of fun highly recommend this tour interesting facts fantastic tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

Our guide was lovely, super friendly and informative. The run was fairly leisurely with lots of stops along the way, but we still covered just over 5km. All in all a great way to spend an evening solo or with active friends. Thanks you Secret London Runs :)

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 1 week ago

What's not to love about a tour expressly designed with kids in mind? This was a tour of the Great Fire of London sites designed for families to run together. It lasted approximately 1.5 hours but we did skip the Museum of London exhibition which was tagged on to the end.
Cat, the tour leader, has a great sense of humour and great way of handling children's awkward questions and their desires to impart all their knowledge of the event on to the group :)
It was a very steady (read slow) pace so ideal for little kids as well.
It was an extremely enjoyable afternoon. Thank you!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed July 19, 2019

The power women of the East End Secret London Run was AMAZING !
Vikki, our guide, was exceptionally knowledgeable, and fun with it!
The pace was perfect, and it was a fun way to spend a Monday evening..!
Running and learning, all rolled into one!
Thanks Secret London Runs..I’ll be back!

Date of experience: July 2019
VanessaC3993, Owner at Secret London Runs, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Vikki has a great evening running with you!

Looking forward to seeing you again soon on another tour!

Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

This was my first run with the Secret London Runs and I’ll definitely be back. Ian was very knowledgable ( he is a history teacher)and gave us the right amount of history of gin in London and a little of London history as well on the various stops. The running speed was a comfortable pace for me and Ian kept a watchful eye on us in the busy sections. Four of us from my running club were there and we all say we’ll be back! Enjoyed the gin after the run in a lovely traditional pub in Fleet Street.

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you so much for your review!

Ian has a blast running with you all!

Looking forward to seeing you on another tour soon!

Reviewed July 13, 2019

Great tour with our fantastic guide Vicky. I learned a lot about East London history and saw some interesting parts of East London I had never been to. I barely noticed I ran 10k. I have already booked my next tour with SecretLondonruns.

Date of experience: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
VanessaC3993, Manager at Secret London Runs, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review!

This is one of Vikki’s favourite tours and she really enjoyed running with you!!

Reviewed July 8, 2019

I'd been thinking about doing one of these tours for awhile and then had one brought for my birthday. Absolutely loved it Vikki my guide was awesome very friendly. I definitely learnt alot on the tour. The only negative thing was the start time had been changed but not updated on the website and i wasn't made aware either. However despite this i have 2 more tours booked

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you so much for leaving us a review!

Our sincere apologies again for the mix up with the timings- we are so glad you enjoy the tour and look forward to seeing you on tour next tours with us!