“Just Perfect!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Major tourist attractions in walking distance
Enjoy a day in famous Hyde Park
VIBRANT COULDBEYOURS!*OXFORD ST*QUIET*DELUXE 3bed/2bath*LIFT*CENTRAL LOCATION
VIBRANT COULDBEYOURS!*OXFORD ST*QUIET*DELUXE 3bed/2bath*LIFT*CENTRAL LOCATION
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Clevedon, United Kingdom
“Just Perfect!”
Reviewed February 23, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed here as a group of 6 friends and found it to be absolutely perfect. The correspondence beforehand was helpful and timely and we were given 2 contact telephones numbers to use on the day of arrival. Once we arrived at the flat early to drop off our luggage we were welcomed by Ellie and shown around, we were checked in and keys handed to us so that we could go out and about and not have to worry about heading back at a certain time.

The flat itself had everything you could ask for, 2 lovely bathrooms, very comfortable beds (2xqueen and 2 singles were used by us), the day bed in the living space was lovely to use as a sofa (we didn't use it as a bed) and the kitchen was very well equipped. Everything was spotlessly clean and everything supplied worked (including sky sports and apple tv, and all three types of coffee machine).

The location is amazing, mere 2 minutes from Tottenham Court Road tube station and so very easy to walk to Leicester Square and beyond, china town was on the doorstep and the food there is not to be missed. I was initially worried that being right on Oxford Street there would be an issue with noise (especially given that there is a construction site opposite, but there where isn't there in London) but the sound proofing is really amazing and nothing disturbed our stay.

Again when it came to leaving we received a polite message the day before asking when we would be vacating and asking if there was anything else the team could help with.

I would not hesitate to book this apartment again, my thanks to the team for making it such an easy and comfortable stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and facilities
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Apr 13, 2017
Wow! What a wonderful review, Lois. I'm very happy to hear that you find my apartment absolutely perfect and it's good to know we've met your needs and expectations. I'm so glad that you found our location very convenient. Looking forward to welcoming you back here in London!
JUAN a
England, United Kingdom
“The best London stay EVER!”
Reviewed November 3, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

I rented this beautifully decorated and clean apartment for myself and 2 of my colleagues for an Art Fair. All of us slept comfortably and had plenty of room to have our personal space! The apartment is as beautiful as the pictures show, if not more! It had all the amenities, linen, towels, etc. that we needed to make our 6 day stay comfortable and cozy! The owner was very nice and accommodating as well. She was easy to contact and I had a mobile number to call for all the questions I had before our stay but also during the stay. Location cannot be better.... you are right in the centre of everything. 15 minutes walk to Regents Park, 2 minutes walk to Soho and Covent Garden, 5 minutes walk to Oxford Circus. Hundreds of shops and fantastic restaurants around, a grocery store just next door. I cannot be more grateful for having found this apartment and the people who helped to make our time that comfortable. Thank you owner and guest management - we will be back!

Your age range 25-34
Apr 13, 2017
It has been a pleasure having you as my guest, Juan. I'm glad you find my place comfortable and cozy for your 6 day stay here in London with your colleagues. Thanks for the lovely words you said about the place. I'd be more than happy to have you as my guest again in the near future. Best regards!
katharina...
Cologne, Germany
“Stunning!”
Reviewed September 5, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

We loved this apartment on Oxford Street. It was an unforgettable stay : space, comfort, internet wifi, quiet although in the buzz if the city and clean. Ellie was very friendly and provide a great service (thanks again for the taxi transfert from Heathrow).
All 3 bedrooms have comfortable mattresses with smooth bedlinen for the summer. Pull out sofa in the living area even comfortable for my sister who visited for a few days.
We had a lovely stay in this beautiful apartment, and would definitely recommend it!

Thanks again

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and quietness
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Apr 13, 2017
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Katharina.
I'd be more than willing to have you stay in my apartment again anytime you'll be back in London. Please feel free to drop me a message anytime. I wish you all the best for your future trips. See you around.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing