“Tasty, but expensive”

Sprinkles Gelato
Order Online
Ranked #184 of 505 Dessert in London
Reviewed August 24, 2018

Very good ice-cream, however, quite expensive (£2.50), however, variety of tastes (f.e. Red Bull, Eton Mess, Skittles, Oreo, etc.)

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Flavours galore. Options options and more options. Real value for money and extra large portions of everything

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 13, 2018

Not too busy when I went so was able to enjoy a quiet lunch. Very friendly and polite Supervisor who answered all my questions about this branch. They even have outdoor seating for those wishing to smoke and a bigger menu selection than my usual Branch. A thoroughly enjoyable experience. Very easy to find on public transport. It is a two to four minute walk from Swiss Cottage underground station (taking exit four) and heading towards Finchley Road underground station along Finchley Road and the restaurant is up on your right. There is a pedestrian crossing to get to the other side of the road.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Do not go to this place, I’ve been to the one in Brighton and I thought the service and food would be the same. But not at all!! Firstly, the cashier was rude and looked like she didn’t wanted to work there. The environment was absolutely filthy! FILTHY. The crepe I ordered was drowning in wayyyyy too much chocolate sauce and it’s really not worth anyone’s time to visit this horrible place. Waste of money too. I was extremely disappointed as I’m a regular customer in Brighton but my experience in london won’t let visit any other branch again. I or my friends.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed May 19, 2018

Walking home on this hot Saturday after watching a Delightful Royal Wedding I stopped off for an Ice Cream and what a treat that was. Not bittter but sweet in taste and also in experience.The ice cream has a lovely texture and took me back to Italy to the wonderful ice creams I have eaten there. They were rich but not embarrassingly so that they repeated on you but were subtle. Hopefully the summer will last so I can return. But in the evening and although have not visited it is a great place for desert and coffee.

A couple of things for you to note if all the people behind the counter were like Noor and Amer the place should flourish because whilst the customers are having fun they are working but they are cheerful, personable and a great to asset so whoever picks the team at Sprinkles they sure got it right with them! Well Done Gentlemen.

Date of visit: May 2018