“Excellent Service and great food”

Bella Italia Islington
Ranked #3,522 of 24,835 Restaurants in London
Description: Bella Italia have over 100 Italian restaurants across the UK serving pizza, pasta, Italian classics and more, made with ingredients from Italian-family producers.
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

I've been here for over five times and whenever I came here, the staffs are super nice. The manager, Eirini, Peter, and Jouls, they are super nice and provided great services. The foods are, of course, GREAT.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

Food was very good, service was exceptional. The only negative point I can find is this tablet to order... Not really what I expect from a restaurant...

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

The service was nice ,unfortunately I think they wore short of staff as wags only 2 waiters that were doing drink orders everything ,but they were helpful still ,the food took a bit of waiting but was ok ,probably I would go back.

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

bad customer service. sat down and waited 20 minutes for staff to take my order, no staff came up to us we had to tell them we are ready to order. ordered a lasagne, side salad and orange juice. food was hot and good the only let down was that the lasagne had hardly any mince meat. they brought over the lasagne and forgot our salads and drinks. had to ask twice for salad and drinks where one of the staff said "oh I thought they brought it up" when we finished eating I asked for the bill as I have a film to watch in the cinemas in 5 minutes which I informed him.. he said "ok" 10 minutes later I asked for the bill again and was ignored. 4-5 times of asking him later he brought up the bill and we finally paid... horray. I have been to this restaurant before and have had a good experience but today must of been there off day. it wasn't even that busy for a Sunday at 7pm.

BI Guest Experi... S, Guest Relations Manager at Bella Italia Islington, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Hiya,

Thanks for your feedback.

We are glad you had a yummy time with us but are sorry to hear that your meal wasn't served with a side order of Bella charm!

Our service should be friendly, perfectly paced and accurate and we are sorry this wasn't the case, no one should feel ignored at Bella!

We will ensure the Area Manager feeds this back to the kitchen and floor team to make sure all of our dishes are delivered the way Mama used to make, to order and delivered to your table in perfect time!

In the meantime, if you would like to follow this up with us directly, please feel free to contact us at, social@bellaitalia.co.uk

We hope we get a second chance in the near future to prove we can do Bella next time!

Ciao for now,

Bella Italia.

Reviewed September 29, 2017

We had a fun and very pleasant evening. Many Thanx to our waiter. And congrats to the chefs who struggled but didn’t give up. General atmosphere was warm and cosy. The candles where dancing to the music. And the dimmed lights added to the decor of this charming venue.

One negative feedback though was this tablet on our table. It felt very impersonal. If we wanted that kind of service we would have eaten to McDonalds -___- We were not very impressed. But fortunately you can still do it the real way. Where the waiter can guide you through the menu when you don’t have a clue where you wanna go. d-:
And The relationship you build with the waiter adds something to the visit, I do believe.

Call me old fashion but I think nothing will ever replace the charm of a waiter. (-: