Open today: 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Do it!!!!

We played 2 sessions with four games and were proper sweaty afterwards. Seen sides of my friends I... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Tavebathurst
via mobile
BEST PLACE TO DO LASER TAG

Booked a session for our team activity event and it was amazing! the staff are friendly, funny and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jet10122838316

Recommended experiences in and around London
from $43.58
from $12.82
from $20.51
from $44.99
More Info
All reviews great fun year olds party bags stratford international station different levels brilliant experience all ages a lot of fun birthday treat vr session equipment gun gamers arena lockers whitechapel
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My son and his friend came on Saturday morning and it was very quiet. They were over the moon as they had the place mostly for themselves. The staff was really great and running the place very well. Great weekend fun.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Took my son for his 10th birthday party. The laser tag was good fun, although very expensive for 40 mins. Ordered party bags at £6 per child. These contained a bag of sweets and a Cbeebies DVD aimed at 2 year olds. Worth about £1 at best and not in any way suitable for a 10 year old boy. Pathetic!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 29, 2019

I took a group of ten 12-year-olds for a birthday party. My son says “nice place, nice people, the game area was a bit small and it would’ve been good to have different levels of walls to crouch behind but it was really fun”.
From my point of view it was well-organised, easy to book and the staff were very friendly.

Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

We visited as two families of four - two parents and two kids, aged from 10 to 20.

We were the only ones there, which was great because this isn't the biggest venue.

The staff were excellent and our leader Jordan was great fun. We booked 40 minutes at £13 each, which was good value, but we actually got a bit of extra time as we were the only people there all afternoon.

We had two team games and one individual game. We ran around, built up a sweat and laughed so much.

This was great family fun for all ages. I would recommend to anyone who wants to have a laugh and a workout!

Reviewed April 22, 2019

Brought 2 boys aged 10 and 11 and they loved it. Did both the laser tag and virtual gaming, very good value for money as
half price during the school holidays. Staff were helpful and friendly and let the boys have a few extra games as they were quiet.