Review Highlights
The adverts said it's non stop. It isn't. But it's very cheap at least!

I had a 6:30 am flight from Stansted on midweek morning and remembered an ad I'd seen on the tube... read more

Reviewed October 31, 2018
saxbend
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Garbage - spazzatura, basura, ordures , Müll....

We just had the experience from hhhhell, taking the National Express Easybus a couple of days ago... read more

Reviewed December 15, 2018
melindaottawa
ottawa
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from $16.77
from $33.01
from $78.60
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 22, 2018

Excellent, cheap service. Have been on this route many times both ways and each time was on time and a good service with no issues. The drivers were very helpful.

1  Thank Tina D
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

I have been on this bus service 4 times You risk not arriving on time so plan extra 1/2 to 3/4 h just in case. Coach is comfortable but 1/2 the time the drivers were really rude and pathetic. I would almost want to question their ability to be safe drivers looking at their really low level to stress tolerance with traffic & customers. But it’s cheap and if you’re ready to put up with that s_ _ _ go for it. For less than 3€ you can’t be too picky

2  Thank Gregory V
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Coach was comfortable and arrived on time stansted to victoria.

However lady driving bus was so disrespecful and shouted if she didnt no the answer to something.

My friend asked if she is stopping at any other stations and she told my friend no to go on another bus we had to ask her which stations are you going before she told us but didnt give us time of day.

A passenger on bus asked a question about where to get off he had limited english she shouted at him so loudly everyone was watching saying she dont no london or anything about it and to get off or on the bus she couldnt hear him. Poor guy if that is his 1st time visiting london this horrble lady would of put shame on our country and your service.

You should investigate this matter and ensure all staff are professional at all times. Hiring a lady who does not love her job or london or people!

1  Thank sharlene c
Reviewed May 6, 2018

Arrived at Manchester Airport on return from Spain. On switching on my phone I received a text from easyBus saying our 7 pm bus was cancelled. No information about a later bus and no contact phone number. An official at the bus station had rung Easybus but the call had not been answered.
The next scheduled bus was at 11.20pm, but we had no way of knowing if that would turn up either. So we were stranded 60 miles from home.
We managed to persuade a relative to pick us up, but if we had been let down by easyBus on the way to the airport we would have missed our flight.
easyBus have ignored our request for a refund for the service which did not turn up.
We won't be risking our holiday by booking with easyBus again.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed May 5, 2018

The bus did not turn up because of snow. I never received a refund despite many requests. This is a money making scam. They informed me the bus would be late. I waited over an hour and got a taxi. A few days later when I managed to speak to them they told me it had been cancelled.

Date of experience: December 2017