TripAdvisor

from $158.91
from $370.79
from $503.21
More Info
All reviews borough market great tour private tour oysters food tasting tour private wine tasting highly recommend this company st paul s pub tour buckingham palace wealth of information highlight of our trip london tour come alive harry potter walking tour big ben
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019

We so enjoyed spending the morning with Jasmin. She was a great resource...full of information. We saw so many incredible London historical sites. I highly recommend London Tailored Tours.....

2  Thank melaniebrownlyon
Charley H, Owner at Totally Tailored, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

Hi Melanie,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We will be sure to pass it on to Jasmin! We can't wait to see you next time you're here in London.

Reviewed March 30, 2019

I was given the opportunity to go on a Friday night tour at The National Gallery. A small group of people wanting to do something different. What a wonderful way to start the weekend.

We met our guide, Beatrice and were then whisked off to a quiet corner where we given an introduction and brief history of the gallery itself. What was evident from the first few minutes was Beatrice’s enthusiasm and passion for the building we were in. We were then expertly guided around the building to five very different paintings, given the history of them while taking in the gallery’s atmosphere. I was introduced to five paintings that maybe I would have missed if I was visiting on my own.

Beatrice was engaging, extremely knowledgeable and made what would have been a standard Friday evening into something more exciting. I also came away with renewed passion for going back to the gallery to explore it again and for that I have to thank Beatrice.

A wonderful tour from London Tailored Tours that I will definitely do again.

Date of experience: March 2019
Charley H, Owner at Totally Tailored, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. Thank you for joining Beatrice at the National Gallery; we're delighted that you had such a lovely time.

It's always brilliant to hear such glowing feedback and we have gladly passed on to her.

Hope you can join us again soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2019

My daughter and I were so happy that we booked this tour and that Jazmin was our tour guide. She was very understanding when we messed up our departure time and made sure to keep us on track so we could see all the sights that she had planned for us. The time with her flew by because she was so friendly and shared so many interesting details. She even made us a reservation for lunch, so we could try "proper" fish and chips. We would definitely book another tour with her!

1  Thank mrschondel

Hi mrschondel

Thank you for your glowing review. We are glad you enjoyed your time with Jasmin and got to try proper fish and chips! We look forward to organising a tour with you next time your here in London.

All the best,

Charley

Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

The day we spent with Catherine on our tour of London sights was the highlight of our trip. The staff was so easy to work with before the trip giving us guidance on the best way to plan all the things we wanted to do and see. I don’t know how we’d have covered so much territory without their knowledge and expertise. Catherine was friendly, engaging, and made everything interesting and fun. I highly, highly recommend London Tailored Tours!

1  Thank KHNelsonTX
Charley H, Owner at Totally Tailored, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words Kristen! We'll be sure to pass this on to Catherine. Feel free to get in contact the next time you're visiting London! All the best, Charley

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Spent 3 days with London Tailored Tours during early March and our family had a great time. We had 3 different tour guides. All them were extremely knowledgeable and able to talk to both our daughter, 10, and us, so everyone was engaged. If you are a Harry Potter fan, I highly recommend taking the tour with Linus, as he points out so many details that most people would never know or see. One detail which we found unique (we have done other private tours elsewhere), was they made reservations for lunch at restaurants near the tours, which was extremely helpful.

2  Thank kkonieczka
Charley H, Owner at Totally Tailored, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Hi Keith,
Thank you so much for leaving such a glowing review for us. We are glad you enjoyed our guides and that the tour with Linus was so special. Feel free to get in touch next time you are in London.
All the best,