TripAdvisor

from $158.91
from $326.69
from $196.65
More Info
All reviews borough market great tour private tour oysters food tasting tour private wine tasting highly recommend this company st paul s pub tour buckingham palace wealth of information highlight of our trip london tour come alive harry potter walking tour big ben
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Spent 3 days with London Tailored Tours during early March and our family had a great time. We had 3 different tour guides. All them were extremely knowledgeable and able to talk to both our daughter, 10, and us, so everyone was engaged. If you are a Harry Potter fan, I highly recommend taking the tour with Linus, as he points out so many details that most people would never know or see. One detail which we found unique (we have done other private tours elsewhere), was they made reservations for lunch at restaurants near the tours, which was extremely helpful.

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank kkonieczka
Charley H, Owner at Totally Tailored, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Hi Keith,
Thank you so much for leaving such a glowing review for us. We are glad you enjoyed our guides and that the tour with Linus was so special. Feel free to get in touch next time you are in London.
All the best,
Charley

Reviewed January 17, 2019

Beatrice is so very friendly and obviously loves her home and her job very much.
Beatrice showed me so much more than I expected and shared her knowledge of historical and interesting facts through general conversation.
I did not feel like I was on a tour but rather being shown around town by a long lost friend.
My new found, long lost friend Beatrice, managed to easily get me the best positioning for many attractions, such as changing of the guard.
Toward the end of the day when I started to tire out I did not have to say a word. Beatrice knew and politely asked if there was anything else I wanted to see or should we come to an end.
I was so grateful that she paid attention to my every need for the whole day.
She is very good at her job and I suspect it is because she loves it so very much and is very happy with the whole team at London Tours.
It is easy to see that the owner of London Tours, Charley, looks after her team like family.
Definitely worth every pound.

Kerry V (Australia)

Date of experience: January 2019
3  Thank KRJANDS
Charley H, Manager at Totally Tailored, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2019

Dear Kerry V

Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with your newly found, long lost friend Beatrice, she loved showing you around London and we will make sure your feedback is passed onto her!
We hope to see you on your next visit to London.

All the best

Charley H

Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

As first timers to London, my wife, son (16 years) and I felt overwhelmed by all the City has to offer. We decided at the last moment to book a private guide to show us the highlights and to help us get our bearings. It was pure luck that led me to choose London Tailored Tours and divine intervention that introduced us to our guide Antony. In a single day we visited Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, Trafalgar Square, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Millenial Bridge, Borough Market and many other points along the way. We also learned to navigate the Tube and enjoyed a terrific London pub lunch. I cannot say enough about our guide Antony. To economize my words, I offer the following adjectives: charming, knowledgeable (extremely), prompt, professional. Thanks to Antony, we took on London like seasoned veterans for the remainder of our stay. If you find yourself feeling a bit intimidated by London or simply desiring broader knowledge of one of the great cities of the world, DEFINITELY book this tour!

3  Thank Chucktownronnie
Charley H, Owner at Totally Tailored, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2019

Hi Chucktownronnie,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are glad we were able to help you navigate London and show you all the best sights! Your wonderful feedback of Antony will be passed on to him and we are glad you enjoyed his charm, knowledge and professionalism!

We hope you will be back to explore London even further now that you are seasoned veterans and we hope to hear from you on your next visit!

Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

Spent a great day with our guide Jennifer. She was very informative and interesting. She gave us a wonderful overview of the sights of London with a personal touch. This was a wonderful way to spend our first day in the city. Thank you!
Jennifer S.

1  Thank Jennifer S

Hi Jennifer S

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your London Tour with Jennifer, we will make sure to pass on the lovely feedback to her. We hope to see you again on your next visit to London!

Reviewed December 30, 2018

It was great to escape the often over touristy feel of Central London, and its chain pubs. I learned a lot about the history of pubs in general, as well as the specific pubs we visited, and the area of South London we walked around. Every pub had an authentic feel, and friendly staff. The tour guides were happy to answer questions, and clearly know their stuff and are passionate about what they were showing us and talking to us about. I drank some really nice beers too! I'll definitely be booking other tours of London with this company.

1  Thank splidje

Hi Splidje,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a lovely review. We are glad you enjoyed the Proper Pub Experience and also the beer! Do not hesitate to contact us for your next Private London Tour, we look forward to hearing from you!