TripAdvisor

from $505.70
from $159.69
from $116.78
More Info
All reviews borough market great tour private tour oysters food tasting tour private wine tasting highly recommend this company st paul s pub tour buckingham palace wealth of information highlight of our trip london tour come alive harry potter walking tour big ben
Selected filters
Reviewed December 18, 2018 via mobile

I was excited when my boyfriend told me he has booked a pub tour in London as we are keen pub fanatics and fascinated by the history. What can I say accept that Charley and her team brought charisma, charm and a wealth of information that we found fascinating and found it a truely immersive experience. Charley made us feel so comfortable, we visited such a variation of places. Pubs, ale, history and hidden surprises that I wont spoil for you!

Date of experience: December 2018
Charley H, Owner at Totally Tailored, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2019

Hi mylittlesophy,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! It was a pleasure to take you on the Proper Pub Experience and we are glad you found it as fascinating as we do! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to London.

Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing afternoon with Charley and her team. Proper Pub Tour is a fantastic way to discover some nice pubs and trying excellent beer. I highly recommend this tour and I look forward to the next one!

2  Thank karlen03

Hi karluci,

Thank you for the fabulous review and recommendation! I had a really wonderful time taking you on our Proper Pub Tour and I'm very glad you enjoyed the beer! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to London!

Reviewed November 7, 2018

Our tour with Beatrice was truly amazing. We learnt more than I could have expected and our time together flew by - I only wish it could have gone on longer! From her foodie expertise, endless knowledge of London History and really stellar relationships with all of the artisans/shop keepers, I honestly couldn't recommend the tour enough. We sampled the best of the best, all seamlessly arranged without us having to lift a finger or stand in line at any moment. The diversity of the samples was also fab - from the best coffee in town, to truffle cheese, Prince Harry's favourite cured meats and finishing with craft beers in a traditional English pub with the friendliest publican imaginable. Bravo - what a really authentic and amazing tour, delivered with unrivalled enthusiasm and cheer. Thank you!

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Departure00812353377
Charley H, Owner at Totally Tailored, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2018

Hi,

Thanks so much for your lovely review! We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Beatrice.

We hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to London and gained some fond memories to look back on.

Hope we get to host you again someday,

Charley

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

I had very specific criteria. My husband was going to have very serious surgery upon our return to Sydney so I wanted this food tour to be exceptional & it lived up to expectations. I wanted cider cornbeef etons mess & other British icons.Secondly I had an innured leg so walking was an uphill battle. I was never made to feel a burden & treated with kindness & respect by Charley & Neil & this shows the calibre of people involved with this company.Neil drove the cab which transported us & was amazing. Charley who organized the tour has a deepseated passion for food & loves her job.This is reflected in the meticulous care she takes to make everyone happy.So the price seems expensive but it was worth every cent.We drank wine & cocktails sampled cheeses & cold meats at borough markets & had a rollicking time.
So take 90 yr old aunt Flo for her sherry & six yr old Johnny for his humbugs. The whole family will be happy if u give Charley a go!
Cheers Mike & Sharmini Sydney

1  Thank Taveaholic
Charley H, Owner at Totally Tailored, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

To Mike and Sharmini,

Thanks so much for the lovely review! We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Neil. We're so glad to hear that we could make your trip to London extra special.
Hope you had a comfortable journey home and wishing you well on your hospital stay.

All the best
Charley

Reviewed October 16, 2018

we did a tour from 9-4pm with Jasmin - amazing tour! We saw changing of the guard, buckinham palace, tower of london and many more. Jasmin was extremely knowledgeable about the city and just a pleasure to be with. We stopped for lunch at a great pub. I've been coming to London for years and really enjoyed doing a private tour. My GF had never been but I learned so much not having done a tour since I was a kid.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank Drew W

Hi Drew W
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are really glad you enjoyed your London tour with Jasmin and I will make sure that your lovely feedback reaches her. We are really happy to have been a part of your girlfriends first time in London and we hope to see you both on your next visit!