TripAdvisor

from $505.70
from $159.69
from $372.62
More Info
All reviews borough market great tour private tour oysters food tasting tour private wine tasting highly recommend this company st paul s pub tour buckingham palace wealth of information highlight of our trip london tour come alive harry potter walking tour big ben
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2018

we did a tour from 9-4pm with Jasmin - amazing tour! We saw changing of the guard, buckinham palace, tower of london and many more. Jasmin was extremely knowledgeable about the city and just a pleasure to be with. We stopped for lunch at a great pub. I've been coming to London for years and really enjoyed doing a private tour. My GF had never been but I learned so much not having done a tour since I was a kid.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank Drew W
Charley H, Owner at Totally Tailored, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2019

Hi Drew W
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are really glad you enjoyed your London tour with Jasmin and I will make sure that your lovely feedback reaches her. We are really happy to have been a part of your girlfriends first time in London and we hope to see you both on your next visit!

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

I booked two tour guides through London tailored tours for exchange students visiting London from all over the world. Jenifer and Alan took groups of 20 students each and made the tours personable to each student. The students had so much fun and were given a great welcome to London. All the students told me how much they enjoyed the tours and want to personally thank Jenifer and Alan on an enjoyable afternoon. I liaised with Charley and Beatrice to book the tour who are very friendly. I do recommend their service to everyone.

2  Thank Carly F

Hi Carley F,
Thank you so much for leaving such a positive review, we are very happy to hear that your students enjoyed their private London tours with Jennifer and Alan. We will make sure we pass on the feedback to the both of them. We really hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed October 1, 2018

I had a fantastic time on the Borough Food Tour. It was a great way to try lots of new things and Charley was a really entertaining and knowledgeable guide.

1  Thank musing001
Charley H, Owner at Totally Tailored, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Hi musing001,

Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure hosting you and I hope to welcome you back on a private tour soon again!

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

My experience with London Tailored Tours was faultless. We organised our work away trip (Sound Engineering firm based in Texas). Beatrice in the office was attentive and listened well to our unique requirements. Then our guides David and Linus made sure all our needs were attended to on the day. We marched with the guards (something we will remember forever) then had a private wine tasting session. Ask David to do his accents! Hilarious and good guys all round. Well worth the £.

3  Thank magnersounds

Hi Magnersounds,

Thanks so much for leaving such a niche review and for complementing our staff, I'll make sure to share your feedback with them. We are glad you had a memorable experience and that you enjoyed David's accents! We hope to welcome you back on a private tour soon again.

Reviewed September 25, 2018

We met our tour guide, Beatrice, promptly at 9am at our hotel & headed out. We hit all the highlights, Big Ben (covered in scaffolding for repairs), Westminster Abbey, Parliament, Buckingham Palace, etc. Beatrice's enthusiasm, national pride & knowledge made London's history simply come alive. She knows little tricks to avoid the crowds & get the best vantage points for viewing & photos. This came in handy, especially at the changing of the guards. All said, we had a wonderful 6 hour experience that left us, exhausted, smiling, yearning for more & very appreciative of Beatrice & London Tailored Tours. We highly recommend them!!

1  Thank Scrammy1
Charley H, Owner at Totally Tailored, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Hi Scrammy1,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted you had a great time with us, I will make sure to share your wonderful words with Beatrice - we are so lucky to have her. It's great to hear you got to do so much on your tour and thank you for recommending us. We hope to see you back on one of our private London tours soon again.