Tripadvisor

from $159.52
from $372.21
from $116.65
More Info
All reviews borough market great tour private tour oysters food tasting tour private wine tasting highly recommend this company st paul s pub tour buckingham palace wealth of information highlight of our trip london tour come alive harry potter walking tour big ben
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2016

When planning our trip to London, I decided to booked a six hour walking and food tour with Charley for my family (myself, husband, 3 kids (ages 3, 5 & 8) and my parents who are over 60). I was very hesitant on booking a tour since we have been on some tours before and they were, lets just say eh.
This Tour with Charley far surpassed any of our expectations! Charley was knowledgable, funny, and just wonderful! She showed us everything we wanted to see and allowed us to customize a tour to best suit our needs. We even asked her to incorporating a mini food tour through Borough Market (which was AMAZING). I was a bit hesitant and nervous on how my kids would do on a tour with so much walking, but she let us set the pace, joked with the kids and even quizzed my children on certain fun facts around the city such as: How many pods on the London Eye, how many rooms in Buckingham Palace, how many people are in London, etc. My kids have not stopped talking about it and really loved hanging out with her all day. Our experience in London was more enjoyable because we booked this tour and we cannot say enough amazing things about about it and Charley . I will be telling all my friends who are interested in going to London to call her. When we go back, we will definitely book another tour!

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank johnsontpa
Charley H, Owner at Totally Tailored, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2016

Hi Alysa,
What a wonderful, well-written, thoughtful review! It was a pleasure hosting you and your family and it's great to get feedback like this. Thanks for taking the time to do so. Charley

Reviewed April 3, 2016

What a wonderful day! We live in London and still learnt so much from Charley, both about the area and the food. Recommend it to everyone from near and far. Really entertaining, tasty and great value for money!

1  Thank forsytherobyn
Charley H, General Manager at Totally Tailored, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2017

Thank you very much for your cheerfulness! I really appreciated spending this day with you. I'm glad to see you enjoyed the food and facts.
Thanks also for taking the time to write this review and for recommending us.

Reviewed April 3, 2016 via mobile

I recently went on the foodie tour with my friend and our girlfriends and we were amazed with all the secret spots that we were shown. The tour guide, Charley was great; she had a fantastic knowledge of the food and the area and made it a really enjoyable experience from beginning to end. I look forward to showing off all the hot spots I found out about.

3  Thank AdamGreene

Amazing ! Thank you so much for coming and for this review. You were a pleasure to take around town and I hope to see you again if you return.

Reviewed April 3, 2016 via mobile

What a fabulous way to spend an afternoon in London. We learned about nooks and crannies of the city that we had no idea about even though we are locals. Charley is full of fascinating facts and funny stories and is an absolute delight to be around. I highly recommend this tour to anyone, whether local or tourist, this tour will give you a magical insight into London that you've never experienced before.

Date of experience: April 2016

It was a real pleasure to host you and to spend this wonderful afternoon with you. Thank you very much for coming and for taking the time to write this review.
Hope to see back for another tour.

Reviewed March 27, 2016

The tour we took with Charley was perfect for us, two grandparent who know london well and a tween who was in Europe for her first time, and in London for the first day. Charley was very friendly, and the whole day went at a perfect pace for us. We saw many famous monuments and heard the stories behind their history which she made very interesting. Our day started with Buckingham palace, then walking through beautiful gardens while hearing an interesting story about them, and Charlie showed us that the blue plaques on the walls of some hotels showed that celebrities lived there we then walked through St James's Park, Westminster Abbey, and then a beautiful view of Big Ben. After that, Charley took us to three perfect viewing spots for the changing of the guards where we saw the ceremony start and the bands march through the streets. Charley helped us avoid the big crowds but get the best experience out of it. After that we took a taxi to st pauls church for lunch, and then we walked to see the water, more churches, and special shops in borough market. Charley was a great tour guide who made the trip extremely memorable. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great tour of london with a really great person. Thank you so much Charley!

Date of experience: March 2016
2  Thank McGuinnMAC

I'm so glad to see you enjoyed it ! It was a pleasure to share this day with you. And thank you very much for taking the time to write this review and for recommending us.
Hope to see you back in London.