Ways to Experience Rabbie's
from $64.75
from $210.10
from $659.37
More Info
All reviews day tour driver guide devon cornwall small group cotswolds tour small bus arlington row highly recommend rabbies coach terminal king arthur wonderful driver tour company english countryside historical knowledge great company wonderful trip downton abbey
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was raining in London but the day trip to Bath, Avebury and Lacock was filled with blue skies. The tour was great and we were even offered a walking tour of Bath. Wish I was staying in the London area longer so I could have done another tour.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful! Storybook surroundings! First class coach! Small 16 person group! Excellent guide narrative with a wealth of historical information!

2  Thank Fritz991
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Helen our tour guide was brilliantly informative and we had a great day visiting Oxford and the Cotswolds.I enjoyed my five day Rabbies trip to Devon and Cornwall so much, led by Russell Chapman, that I booked this second tour with Rabbies. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have recently been on this tour and I had the best time. I see so many places, otherwise difficult to discover, and I learned a lot about the history of England and its myths. In particular thank to Russell that has been a wonderful guide through this experience, making all tour really fun and interesting. But more in every new accommodation we stayed, he made sure that everything ran smoothly.
I will definitely suggest this trip to everyone and i hope i will do another one soon myself.

1  Thank silviadelledonne
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hi, I am Fabiana and I have the pleasure to join the 5-days tour around Devon and Cornwall. This was my first travel alone and it could not have been better than it actually was. The weather was pretty good during the all days, the places were wonderful and breathtaking and even though we were just 3 participants we had a lot of fun and enjoyed time together. Moreover, The accommodations were clean, comfortable and characteristic and their owner were very polite and reliable. Finally, our guide Hugh was very knowledgeable about England’s history and traditions, kind and with a great sense of humour. Also he suggested us nice and typical places where to eat and listen to or dance England’s folk music.

1  Thank Fabiana R