“Nothing like the NY flagship”

Smith & Wollensky UK
Reserve a Table
Bookatable
Ranked #982 of 28,111 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Description: Smith & Wollensky London is located in the historic Grade II-listed Adelphi Building off the Strand. As the boutique steakhouse's first opening outside of the US, with locations in cities such as New York and Miami, Londoners can expect the restaurant's same brand of warm American hospitality that has made it much-loved Stateside together with a menu of signature USDA Prime dry-aged steaks alongside Scottish cuts, premium seafood, award-winning wines and classic cocktails.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Well manufactured space if a little too, bottomless Perrier-Jouet enjoyable nicely served by master waiter Voidnick, but that where the fun ends.
All of the food highly disappointing particularly the USDA even though vice-manager Richard did his utmost to alleviate the situation. Mark 1 because this place sets itself up to be the best but with regret fails miserably.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,053)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A fantastic meal for me and my friend tonight at Smiths & Wollensky. Our waiter was Eric from Denmark who provided polite and exceptional service tending to our every need. The Steak and Fries deal was something that I had booked via Travelzoo and was excellent value for money including a wine or Cocktail with the meal. Thanks to Eric we had a great evening so many thanks great work. Eric you really was EPIC

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The steaks are wonderful - cooked to perfection, moist and of generous size. We got a travelzoo voucher at a heavily discounted rate and we wondered whether they would skimp on the meat - they didn't. I enjoyed my Caesar's salad with my steak, my husband opted for the frites. they claim there is an unlimited supply which he ddi not test, the portion that was served was more than generous. It's a lovely place, close to the strand but you seem to be miles away from the buzz of London.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am very impressed with the ambience, presentation, staff and food of S and W. Even the bathroom was amazing! I was treated to a special meal by my girlfriend and its was just a very special experience! I didn't find out how much it cost though....

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This visit was our first visit and must say it was superb. The food was amazing and the steaks incredible. Our waiter was friendly and efficient. Will for sure go back

Date of visit: June 2019

Been to Smith & Wollensky UK? Share your experiences!