“Reasonable prices, great food”
Review of Bayswater Arms

Bayswater Arms
Ranked #5,081 of 23,391 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We ate there 3 times (twice for dinner and once for lunch) and I had the fish and chips (twice), bangers and mash, and apple pie and custard. My wife and her brother had the Hunters Chicken - they didn't care for it but I thought it was fine (although not as good as what I ordered). This place is busy in the evenings but we always managed to find somewhere to sit. The service was generally very good (there was one guys who wasn't very happy to be there). This is my new favorite place to eat in London - highly recommend.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I expected much better from such a popular pub. The fish & chips were nothing special and overpriced for what we got. The beer was OK.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

This lady deserves a medal as I watched her deal with 4 deaf and dump people and she rose to the occasion like a true professional and understand fully what they required.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Great English pub on busy Queensway. We sat out in the sun and enjoyed a few Pimms cocktails and watched the world go by. Engaging staff made the visit all the more enjoyable

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Great pub on queensway. reasonably priced and fiendly staff. Outside seating area to watch the people on busy queensway. Good pub food with good service.