“Not bad chain pub, but predictable.”
Review of Bayswater Arms

Bayswater Arms
Ranked #4,135 of 22,692 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Notting Hill
Huntsville, Alabama
“Not bad chain pub, but predictable.”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This was the first pub we visited during recent trip to London, before I knew that "Chain Pubs" existed. Had I not gone to another pub in the "Taylor-Walker" chain the next day, I probably would have given this pub a higher rating. The menus, signage and (in this case) beers were all the same, just the pub name was different. In all honesty, the food was very good with very generous portions, and the young lady who served us was very pleasant, so no complaints with this particular pub. However, after the visit to the two chain pubs, I made sure the next ones we went to were not part of the Taylor-Walker line just for some variety.

• Visited March 2013
Spirit P, Guest Relations Manager at Bayswater Arms, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear CLemond, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your stay was not the experience you were expecting. Your comments have been duly noted and will be followed up with our Brand Team. Kind Regards, TW

Wandel
“Well done pub food, good service”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Went in for full English breakfast one morning. Fast, friendly, efficient service. Food was tasty and well cooked. Part of a chain but felt like an independent. Happy to recommend this pub.

New York City, New York
“visiting london”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The service we received here was the best we had in London. The manageress gave us some great tips on places to go and things to do with the kids. The food was good value and the staff were lovely. The pub is small and cosy with a very warm atmosphere, they also have books for children hidden in a corner, which makes eating all the more relaxing for tired parents!

• Visited February 2013
Lillestrom, Norway
“Good food!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We visited the pub twice and were really satisfied. Once we had lunch - burger, fish and chips and chichen and bacon sandwich. All tasted very good! The other visit was for breakfast - very good!
Good athmosphere and friendly staff.

• Visited March 2013
Kansas City
“A Solid Option for Pub Grub”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

On my first night in London, I was wandering down Queensway in a fog of jet lag when I stopped to look at the menu posted outside the Bayswater Arms. The options looked appetizing so I slipped inside. The server came to my table within 30 seconds. She was attentive and polite. I ordered a pint of Guinness and the bangers and mash with peas. The food was really quite good! I'm so glad I happened upon this place.