Stayed recently for two nights on business. Overpriced, long walk from tube station, road outside is very busy and noisy all night. Breakfast quality is poor with cheap sausages and what looks like tinned fruit.I also never got a reliable connection with the free WiFi. On plus aide, staff were helpful and beds comfortable.
I agree with another reviewer that this hotel has potential but in its current state I would be unlikely to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The RE Hotel London Shoreditch is the newest addition to Londons fashionable East-End, located within easy reach of the Citys financial district and Liverpool Street BR and Tube Station. As well as being convenient for both Stanstead and City airports, we are also right on the main arterial route into central London and the West-End. With air-conditioning throughout, our rooms have been designed with care and attention to detail and so they are perfect for your business or leisure visit to London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The RE London Shoreditch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Re London Shoreditch Hotel London
- Days Inn London
- Days Hotel London
- Days Shoreditch
- The RE London Shoreditch England