Staying only 1 night on business I found the hotel good value for money in London. the outside is smart and the inside clean and presentable. My room was spacious compared to some much more expensive London hotels and I happened to stay when breakfast was free so a bonus.
lImited secure parking is available in the basement of the hotel but costs an additional £20 a night.
The TV in the room was a smallish flat screen. Wireless internet eaves something to be desired as it drops out regularly.
all in all a good nights stay for a competitive price in london
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The RE Hotel London Shoreditch is the newest addition to Londons fashionable East-End, located within easy reach of the Citys financial district and Liverpool Street BR and Tube Station. As well as being convenient for both Stanstead and City airports, we are also right on the main arterial route into central London and the West-End. With air-conditioning throughout, our rooms have been designed with care and attention to detail and so they are perfect for your business or leisure visit to London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The RE London Shoreditch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Re London Shoreditch Hotel London
- Days Inn London
- Days Hotel London
- Days Shoreditch
- The RE London Shoreditch England