“Delicious!”

Ting Tong Thai
Ranked #12,749 of 23,580 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The name may suggest we are Crazy "Ting Tong" rest assured we are not, I am Stuart owner and lover of Thai food, having travelled to Thailand numerous times over the last 20 years and fallen in love with the culture and the food that plays such a big part in Thai peoples every day life. A Thai restaurant has stood here on Acton Hill for the last 15 years, Ting Tong Thai was born in June 2014 with the objective to reinvigorate the restaurant and have the Best Authentic Thai restaurant in West London, to enable this to happen we needed to find the best Thai staff we could find in London. Our Kitchen Our Head Chef Suchila , we call her the "Food Scientist" born and raised in Bangkok, she moved to London over 25 years ago after honing her skills in Bangkok kitchens. Suchila has spent the last 10 years working for the Sir Terrance Conran group of restaurants working as Celebrity Chef John Torode's assistant at Mezzo Soho including other Head Chef posts at Bar and Grill Regents Street and the famous Bluebird restaurant on the Kings Road, Fulham. So we can be rest assured you are not going to taste Good Honest Thai food anywhere better in London. Front of House Restaurant manager Nok who has just returned from Koh Samui Thailand where for the last 10 years she has managed a 5 Star Boutique resort looking after the most demanding of guests, to describe Nok... If Mother Earth was a waitress she would be Nok! She has a warm welcoming personality and knows what you want before you do, be assured Nok will look after your every need. The Food It's quite simple in Thailand, the food is in the DNA of each and every Thai person, their society revolves around food and sharing it with each other and strangers alike. A Thai person is never happier when they are preparing and cooking food, it is a bit like the precise ingredients that go into making the delicious flavours in each and every Thai dish. If the team isn't correct then you often find the food isn¹t that good, here at Ting Tong Thai we have invested heavily in ensuring each and every ingredient is right from Suchila to Nok to the food. We quite simply have one of the best Thai Chefs in London and Mother Earth Nok looking after you out front. Go on give us a try, we will not disappoint.
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I'm so happy happy happy we found this place, my boyfriend took me here for my birthday and we've been back twice since. Absolutely fantastic!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

It's our local, David delivers a great service, we love this authentic Thai restaurant. Give it a try if you are missing the taste for Thailand. Good choice of dishes and quick eat in or take away service.

1  Thank Michael O
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

Even though i only went in for a take away. I went to this restaurant through word of mouth of a by association of well known radio presenter and many listeners who are on this presenter's facebook appreciation page. When i waited for my 3 course meal order. I was made to feel welcome by all the staff and was given prawn crackers and a drink while i waited and also met David who owns the establishment who was fantastic as i asked him for some nice places to visit in Thailand as i was going back there a few weeks later. And he was spot on with Nong Nooch from his recommendations. The restaurant looks modern and also a feel your in Thailand and not Acton. But the best part is the atmosphere with the other diners who were there at the time and were having a great evening. And when my takeaway was ready. I was so happy with the service from the moment i went inside to when i left. That i will come back soon and actually eat there. David you and your staff on that day were brilliant. 10/10

Reviewed August 24, 2012

A little gem from Thailand for you to enjoy, Authentic Thai food at great value prices. The owner and his staff go out of their way to make you welcome with fast and friendly service. The food bursts with flavours of the Orient, the choice of wines is excellent, and not at the the usual London prices either. Pay a vist and you will have an experience to enjoy.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Thai Nice is by far the best Thai Restaurant in West London. Me and my family always use them. The food is amazing. I usually get the take away delivered as I have young children so don't get the chance to eat out often but have also eaten in the restaurant and it's beautiful and children friendly :) Service is excellent, great prices and offers! Would recommend to anyone who loves Thai food and anyone else to try as it's amazing