Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good....when both boats are working

Reviewed November 7, 2019
sabatinitennis
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
A bit of fun on a days walk

We were on a walk and went from the DLR at George V across on the ferry to Woolwich. There is an... read more

Reviewed September 7, 2019

from $44.85
from $129.84
from $156.07
More Info
All reviews blackwall tunnel dartford crossing free ride car deck thames barrier rush hour thames river boats passengers cyclists skiing
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2019 via mobile

I had no real delays when using this FREE ferry today, but in the past despite both boats being new, only one is often working. A good addition to London travel system.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed October 13, 2019

Waited here in line for over half hour. Made it to the front of the Q only to be told "sorry mate the 1 working ferry has broken down. They are brand new ferries!
What a waste of money, TFL need to pull its head out of its backside and get both ferries up and running.... at the same time....
Its been months since I've seen 2 working.
Should have saved the money spent on crappy boats and built a bridge instead.
This is no longer a reliable crossing

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed October 9, 2019

Great experience on my motorbike drive through the ferry great views of river thames enjoyed it. Not a bad thing to do when you not spending anything for it.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed October 8, 2019 via mobile

It takes double the time now for the moats to get from one side to the other and moor. They use to manoeuvre and turn very quick now it’s actually faster to go all the way to black wall tunnel and back round. Madness!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed September 30, 2019

I have used the Woolwich ferry and have have been pretty happy staff OK etc today I arrived for the first ferry 0610 it was due 0615 nothing 0620 man comes a long and just beckons us to the left I wasn't completely sure what was expected of me so I wound the window and said what's the problem the man said the bloody ferry is not working again and swore I was a little taken aback and left not at all happy with the service well lack off and the man's attitude

Date of experience: September 2019