“Perfect spot for our first full day in London”
Review of Beck's cafe

Beck's cafe
Ranked #601 of 23,015 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Holborn
Birmingham, Alabama
“Perfect spot for our first full day in London”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We went to Beck's for a big English breakfast to start our first full day in London. It was my first ( but not the last!) experience with beans and chips for breakfast! The entire meal was very tasty, eggs perfectly cooked, and service quick and friendly. Loved the neighborhood; just a few blocks from Holborn tube station.

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“A great meal and excellent service”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Located in a quiet street this restaurant served a good range of food at very reasonable prices. You can see the kitchen and the team preparing meals and the whole team worked like an orchestra bringing meals together with apparent ease. The kitchen was clean and there was a place for everything and everything was in its place which I is a good sign that quality and standards are in place.
Despite being in the open there was very little noise coming from the kitchen, things got done with a minimum of fuss.

The staff were friendly and made sure you were Ok during the evening without being pushy.
The chocolate fudge cake was as they say "to die for" it was light and full of flavour as were the mains.

There are about 5 restaurants around this area and this is one not to miss!
Recommend it strongly

Visited June 2013
“A great cafe”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Absolutely love their bacon butties. The lunches are okay, but it's all about the breakfasts for me!

• Visited May 2013
Claremont
“Best Breakfast”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I had breakfast at Becks last week for the first time and I cannot think of a single negative. It was a 15 minute walk from my hotel and the place was great. my order was taken immediately by a friendly waitress, full Becks special breakfast was in front of me in less than 5 minutes. Everything was hot, delicious, and more than I could eat (I'm a big eater too). less than 6GBP, was over 20 at my hotel!! Highly recommend this place.

• Visited May 2013
Houston, Texas
“Best food we'd had in 6 days!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

My family and I had no intention of going here but ended up here as the restaurant we intended to go to was closed. It was fantastic!! I had ribs which were great as was my dad's lasagne, sister's burger, and mom's panini. The waitress was sweet and cared about our experience. Though it only seats around 30 definitely go here!!!