“A great cafe”

Beck's cafe
Ranked #517 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Holborn
“A great cafe”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

Absolutely love their bacon butties. The lunches are okay, but it's all about the breakfasts for me!

• Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Claremont
“Best Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

I had breakfast at Becks last week for the first time and I cannot think of a single negative. It was a 15 minute walk from my hotel and the place was great. my order was taken immediately by a friendly waitress, full Becks special breakfast was in front of me in less than 5 minutes. Everything was hot, delicious, and more than I could eat (I'm a big eater too). less than 6GBP, was over 20 at my hotel!! Highly recommend this place.

• Visited May 2013
Houston, Texas
“Best food we'd had in 6 days!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

My family and I had no intention of going here but ended up here as the restaurant we intended to go to was closed. It was fantastic!! I had ribs which were great as was my dad's lasagne, sister's burger, and mom's panini. The waitress was sweet and cared about our experience. Though it only seats around 30 definitely go here!!!

London, United Kingdom
“A cafe that doesn't mind fussey eaters- great food, good value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Becks is a great traditional cafe, the staff are always happy to please customers- I like my eggs well done and hate gravey...at Becks they cook your food the way you like it! The Becks special breakfast keeps you going all day and is great value. They have the best filter coffee in the area - starbucks could learn a lesson or two from Becks. The cafe has an easy feel- local radio low on speakers , long tables that force customers to be sociable and staff that are friendly. The food is always prompt and if you do not have time to eat in they do great takeaways. When the sun is out catch the sunlight on one of the outside tables - you could almost forget you had to go back to work!

• Visited March 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“An absolute gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

we found this great little cafe on trip adviser and decided to give it a go ,we arrived at 10 ish and were seated straight away the lady came straight over gave us the menu a couple of minutes later took our order within 5 mins we were tucking into our full English with toast and our drinks i will say it was so tasty and with the added service of the staff we will be going back to Beckys cafe with out a doubt when we visit London again....