“Nice place.”

Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Me and 3 more friends booked a table, on a Sunday. The entrance is not the most inviting as it dark and has a tough bouncer.
Once you reach the restaurant area, it gets a better!more lively! The staff is nice, and the food is good. The portions are a bit on the small side. at least for me .. but I love a full plate .. :)
You should give it a try!
Ps: They have a dancing area! it's nice and lively!!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Booked this for a group of 8 on a Saturday night. When booking we were given 2 options; book for 5pm and vacate the table by 7pm, or book 7pm sitting and we can stay on the table for the rest of the evening. So we went for the second option and planned to spend our whole night here. When we arrived we were shown to our table and looked after by a very attentive waitress. There was an hour left of happy hour so we made the most of the 2-for-1 drinks and ordered enough to keep us going for the rest of the evening.

We all ate off the set menu – food was average. Decent enough for the price considering we were paying £20 for 2 courses in Central London on a Saturday night. Within minutes of finishing our meal our waitress came over and told us we had 15minutes left before we had to vacate the table. We then informed her that we were told we could keep the table for the rest of the evening. She went and got the general manager. He was quite rude (and slightly aggressive) and told us we would have to leave. We were very disappointed with the way they handled the situation. It was there mistake, yet they were treating us like we had done something wrong.

I explained to the general manager that we all had lots of drinks as we had bought enough to last us the night and he told me he would give us 10 minutes to finish them. 10 minutes to drink 4 drinks each!? I asked if he was encouraging us to Binge Drink and he said “fine, leave them”. I asked for the drinks to be refunded and he just said “no” and walked off! This customer service ruined what had otherwise been a quite enjoyable night.

3  Thank Review89
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Have been there so many times that felt its just the best to go.
It's been awesome to do the samba with the instructors there.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Bad service and rudeness from the waitress and unfriendly staff, food took almost an hour to come out despite there being only three other tables, overcharge on service charge and demanded us to come to the counter to count the cash for the bill, the plates and glasses were dirty, food was disgusting-looks and taste wise, but if you like the 'strip club' atmosphere during your meal then it would be the best place to go!

3  Thank Milly K
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The worst club in London!!! The owner and management don't respect customers at all. During last Saturday night at least 6 of our half full cocktails disappeared from the table, taken by staff. This is how they do money pushing people to order new drinks! My husband and my friend spoke to manager twice but it didn't help. When I complained to the owner, he basically didn't know what to say and he told security guys to kick me out of the club!!! Now I understand why this club, which used to be overcrowded, was so empty on Saturday night. We will never come back again!!! So as our friends and friends of our friends. Well done!!!

4  Thank Elisabeth B