“Good Cypriot food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
London
“Good Cypriot food”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Been here a couple of times recently, food is excellent and priced sensibly, great decor but lovely if you sit outside on a warm evening. Staff are always polite. In fact going again tonight with a group of 10 for a birthday meal, as the birthday girl has just retuned from Paphos in Cyprus and wants to continue the experience.

• Visited May 2013

London, United Kingdom
“True taste of Cyprus”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Lovely little place that serves a great meze, the food here tastes just like it does in Cyprus, delicious and fresh, prices are very reasonable, my boyfriend and I have been here a few times and it's on our list of favourite restaurants.

• Visited February 2013
“Big mistake”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Quite possibly the worst food I have ever had. Plain, boring, low quality, over-priced - and this is me still being polite about my dishes.
When the waitress took away my plates (still almost full with food) and asked me how it was, I did say that I was very disappointed. They did the only decent thing and didn't charge us for my main dish.
Still would never return.

• Visited April 2013
Hampshire
“Good value, good food”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Great Greek place. Only s,all but friendly service and good food. Good value. Usually have the wall Jezebel to share which is a great lunchtime bite to eat. Nice to sit outside in the summer andvpeoplevwatch.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank jade12345
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful experience !”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We had a great time, today launch, at this restaurant. We had a traditional mini meze (good price for 2 courses), very good food and also the waitress was very kind. We stayed outside on the terace (only few restaurants in Camberwell have it) because the weather was nice. Thank You Greek Taverna !

• Visited March 2013