5,370 results
All reviews canary wharf peninsula restaurant north greenwich station the club lounge attending a concert spa facilities afternoon tea beautiful hotel jubilee line river view steam room coffee machine fantastic stay tube station an upgrade arena clipper
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great location and easy to find from the North Greenwich tube station.

The hotel was brilliant- everything was grand and beautiful.

Lots of choices at breakfast and a great view of the river Thames.

The sky lounge had a great atmosphere and view of the city. The cocktails were delicious.

The spa was nice but would of been even better if there was a hot tub.

I would recommend it here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great hotel, wonderful staff. Room etc very nice. To boot, there is a shuttle service from the station. The driver Rob we had twice was excellent, he even gave us some travel tips and had a great chat with him. Awesome!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
intercontheo2, General Manager at InterContinental London - The O2, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear “Anup S”,

Thank you for your positive comments following your recent stay with us.

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed of a lovely stay and that our facilities and staff attitude were very satisfactory.
I will be delighted to pass on your fabulous comments to Rob who will be equally as pleased to know he contributed to your memorable experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay in the hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Given it’s location it is a must if visiting the O2! The hotel is all about understated luxury and serenity. Staff were pleasant, helpful and engaging. The standard room was exceptional. The overarching memory is of everything being so quiet. If you can, make sure you get up for breakfast, even some great American hotels haven’t matched the choice, quantity and variety. At the other end of the day it’s well worth finishing the evening on the 18th floor cocktail bar overlooking Canary Wharf.

Room tip: All would be good!
Date of stay: September 2019
ICO2GuestRelations, General Manager at InterContinental London - The O2, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear "redltcdr",

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. We are delighted to read the title of your review and that you had a memorable stay.

We are indeed very fortunate to be adjacent to the O2 arena and having beautiful views over Canary Wharf from many of our rooms and outlets. Our hotel brand exists to make international travel more alluring with our personal and attentive service.

Our breakfast in our Market Brasserie is truly delicious and it is good to see that you thoroughly enjoyed it. The selection is vast and the food is freshly delivered each day for our guests to enjoy to the fullest.
Eighteen Sky Bar has a wide variety of unique cocktails as well as the advantage of the stunning views of Canary Wharf, I am delighted to see that this was particularly significant to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just stayed at this hotel for two nights as part of an annual conference and this has been the best venue I have attended and the best staff I have ever encountered. The security is amazing at the hotel and in an area so quiet so you are guaranteed a serene location and the views of the financial district of London are Manhattan quality.

My room was spacious, clean and the bed and pillows are amazing. I had a Super Kingsize Bed with 4 sumptuous pillows which gave me the best nights sleep I have ever had in a hotel in the many places I have travelled in the world. The rooms have a free safe, mini bar, Tassimo Coffee maker, Kettle, ironing board and iron. To be honest everything you would need.

You are minutes walk from the O2 and the nearest tube so location is excellent to explore the city without having the hustle and bustle of the city.

Breakfast was amazing and you could even have freshly cooked Eggs Benedict cooked for you.

The 5 Star rating for this hotel mainly goes to the staff a from entering the hotel to leaving you are welcomed with 10 Star service by people who are interested in you and really care about you. One thing I have never experienced in a hotel is such engaged staff as they are proud of there ranking in there hotel group and the management obviously keep there wonderful Team updated about there business.

There were so many staff I come in contact with which were amazing but four names stood out for me was Iosif a wonderful young man from Romania who we shared a great conversation about his country and his profession of being an ex Projectionist. Ramadan from Concierge who organised a complimentary transfer to the local tube but also engaged in a great and informative conversation. Levi a young man with Jamaican parents who helped me with my luggage but also engaged in a very interesting conversation about Jamaica, it was nice exchanging thoughts and tips for my next trip to Jamaica. Last but not least was Rob the driver who was so humorous and a very proud person of the Hotel he was working for.

This hotel is the pinnacle of service and hope to return one day and will be recommending to my company we have our conference back at this venue again next year.

Room tip: Every room appeared to be amazing
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Peetsky
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is ideal for a quite getaway. The rooms are modern and have fantastic views of both the river and Canary Wharf. The club intercontinental lounge is well worth paying extra for, especially if u plan to spend most of your time in the hotel. You get breakfast, afternoon tea and evening drinks and canapés. I need to mention Regina, David and Audrey who work in the club lounge, they were brilliant with us. They made us feel so welcome and special, customer service at its best. The chipper bar on the 1st floor was a great place to have a late night drink, highly recommend it. The Spa is included and of a good standard. We can't wait to return.

Dear “Harjit Dole”,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about your recent visit to InterContinental London - The O2.

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed of a lovely stay and that our facilities, staff attitude and views were very satisfactory. I will be delighted to pass on your fabulous comments to my colleagues who will be equally as pleased to know they contributed to your memorable experience, especially Regina, David and Audrey.

We aim beyond the obvious, turning our attention to thoughtful touches and pleasant surprises. A superb guest room plus breakfast, afternoon tea, and evening drinks in our exclusive Club InterContinental Lounge are all part of your experience.

Our Clipper Bar has a wide variety of unique drinks as well as the advantage of the stunning views of Canary Wharf. I am glad to see that this was especially significant to you.