“Quick stop”

McDonald's
Ranked #9,063 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Southbank
Paris, France
“Quick stop”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

Always good to find a place to sit, have a quick bite and take a moment of breath from running around the city of London. Love the Double cheese burgers.

3 Thank HiddenCaviar

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Ravenshead, United Kingdom
“Great even when extremely busy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

My granddaughter has food allergies but is ok with certain products at Mcdonalds. The restaurant was very busy but the food was good and hot.

Rochester, United Kingdom
“Great service with a smile!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

After a long day and drive I though mcdonalds would do the trick, I'm not normally impressed with mcdonalds service but I went to Medway city estate in Rochester and was greeted with a big smile from Jack (didn't get his last name). He was chatting away asking how I was and if I had a good Christmas and was very friendly. This never happens so was a first for me. My food wasn't ready so asked me very politely to take a seat as he'll bring it over. The way it was presented on the tray was impressive to say the least. I thought I would write this review as I was very impressed. Jack maybe a future manager if not a pay rise as he is valuable to the customer service and front off house team. Thankyou Jack

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank Rabblet
London, United Kingdom
“Quick and Easy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

I always know that I can rely on McDonalds if I am after a quick snack meal. My family and I will always finish the meal with no leftovers! These are by far the best nuggets, burgers and fries I have had in a long time.

• Visited December 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“handy place for a quick dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

McDonald's is right next to the hotel and is very efficient. A very handy place to grab a quick bite before evening activities.

1 Thank Shannon C