“Best sushi in SW london”
Review of Makiyaki

Makiyaki
Ranked #3,710 of 23,214 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2014

A friend of mine raved about this place so we finally gave it a try and what a great recommendation. The menu is vast and you are stuck as to what to choose. I had the California roll, a lightly fried spicy tuna roll and a couple of other rolls and all were absolutely delicious. I've been a few times now and every time has been great. I've yet to try the noodles and other dishes as it's difficult to resist the sushi.

There are newer reviews for Makiyaki

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I visited is place with a friend of mine who lives near by She's been talking about how amazing this Sushi place is and it's quite unique. I had to give this place a go. We visited in mid January and this place really did live up to the hype. The 'maki' selection was superb. Especially the combination with cheese. I really enjoyed all the dishes I tired. The portion sizes were perfect and very affordable. I'm gutted I don't live anywhere near South London.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Great place to go & eat, personally I think this is one of the best places for lunch as they do the famous Japanese bento boxes with a huge array of fillings; sushi, tempura etc. Or if you want to eat at the Sushi bar & drink cold Kirin, the staff are more than happy for you to do so!

Slight walk away from Wimbledon town centre, but we'll worth it!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Love love love this little gem! Sushi is fresh, some original pieces and plenty to choose from! A couple of nights ago my friend and I decided to have something other than sushi.....was left slightly disappointed - I had the chicken and garlic salad - dressing was delicious the rest was meh, my friend had the crab and vegetable udon soup thingy - there was literally one slither of crab (the kind of crab stick you find in the supermarket).
We will DEFINITELY be back .... nothing will keep us away....we will just stick to sushi next time!
Wish they delivered!!!!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Lovely restaurant, sevice is friendly and food is delicious, especially the sushi-you can't go wrong.