“Very good”

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Description: Gaucho source the finest grass-fed beef in the world from Argentina, along with an offering of many other Argentine specialities which range from Latin American style ceviche to chorizo, Gulf de San Jorge lobster, Patagonian lamb and Argentine gambas to traditional empanadas and fine wine. We also offer the largest wine selection in the world outside of Argentina in our restaurants and guests can buy many of the wines from our wine boutique, Cavas de Gaucho on Swallow Street. With seasonally changing menus served across all of our restaurants, we also offer The Gaucho Lunch menu, either two or three courses, between Monday and Friday.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Visited this restuarant on my fiance's birthay and what a marvellous time we had. Slight down side was its a hard restuarant to find especially at night as they do not have a lit sign outside. Once we found the place the rest of the evening was a great experience, we were warmly welcomed by the ladies in the cloak...

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Fantastic steaks cooked to perfection. Some great Malbecs to choose from.
Service was disappointing, especially compared with other Gauchos I've visited (Swallow Street, More London) Waiting staff seemed a bit put out that we were in the restaurant and constantly forgot to bring stuff.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We booked a table for our wedding anniversary, and had a wonderful night. All the staff wished us a happy anniversary when we arrived, and we were given a complimentary glass of champagne to start our evening. The wine list is extensive, and we were shown all of the cuts of meat before we selected our main dishes. All the food was exceptional, and our server was very polite and courteous. We weren't rushed at all and we sat had has a leisurely cocktail after dinner. Afterwards the staff asked us if we wanted them to order us a cab, and the following day we received a lovely email from the restaurant thanking us for choosing them on our anniversary. We will definitely return.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I was looking to take some close relatives that were visiting London to a nice place for dinner and I did choose Gaucho at Sloane avenue. I have been over the years a number of times in the other Gaucho around the city but never to this one but my expectations were high.
It was a party of 7 ones and as soon as we arrived we were escorted to our table. Soon after we were able to order our coctails and other drinks and soon after we went through the usual introduction of what is available and what type and sizes of steaks they were plus the specials and the wine menu
We all order different combinations and at the end each one of them was perfectly cooked and presented. The side orders were suffcient for us to share as we did not order that many. Dessert ice cream was also tasty and the wine we chosen although not that expesive was still great.
Overall I am pleased to say that my family had a great time and enjoyed the food as that was important for me to give them a nice London dining experience
Only negative (and this is expected) is that to go to such places in London it cost a bit. But I was fully aware of the cost so it did not surprised me at all when the bill came. This is what you expected in London for a nice steak .

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Consistent good steak, with good wine, decent cocktails and the bread. Oh the bread. Its amazing. Quite like the fact that you can get 1.2kg of steak in one go. Aim to attempt that at some point in life.

Booking essential as they tend to be very very busy!

Been to Gaucho - Sloane? Share your experiences!