“Been going there for 8 years and always extremely happy !”
Review of Gaucho - Sloane

Gaucho - Sloane
Ranked #576 of 23,877 Restaurants in London
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Description: Gaucho source the finest grass-fed beef in the world from Argentina, along with an offering of many other Argentine specialities which range from Latin American style ceviche to chorizo, Gulf de San Jorge lobster, Patagonian lamb and Argentine gambas to traditional empanadas and fine wine. We also offer the largest wine selection in the world outside of Argentina in our restaurants and guests can buy many of the wines from our wine boutique, Cavas de Gaucho on Swallow Street. With seasonally changing menus served across all of our restaurants, we also offer The Gaucho Lunch menu, either two or three courses, between Monday and Friday.
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I cannot fault the quality of service and food. I have been going there for over 8 years and the high standards has never faulted. Gaucho Sloane ave is by far the best of the chain (I have been to quite a few). Well done to the whole staff ! We will be coming back for the many years to come !

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I dined at Gauchos at the O2. Our waiter was Noorbeck.Amazing service....I m not a meat lover myself but I was given plenty of info on the non-meat options...he was always at hand. And the food was delicious.

We had a very enjoyable evening...Thank you.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Gaucho is our local steak place when my husband and few of our friend fancy a good juicy steak. I am not a great meat lover so i usually have the ceviche sampler and king prawns with a glass of good champagne. However, i have had a steak as well on few occasions and must admit its very tasty :)

The atmosphere is good and the service typical for the type of restaurant that it is.

The food is good but pricy. But if you are a great meat lover Gaucho is the place to visit.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This was one of the best steak restaurants I have eaten in anywhere in the world. The food and service were second to none and I would certainly recommend it. It is a little expensive but well worth the treat.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was really looking forward to dinner here, taking out my boyfriend's parents for a fun evening out. When we arrived, the atmosphere was super cool and I loved the vibe. The staff were also really attentive, sadly, as the evening went on that attention dwindled. As the evening started, I was thrilled with my starter, the drinks and wine, but as the evening went on, that all changed....

Two of our diners were really happy with their meal, but two of us weren't - our steaks came out cold, which was eventually replaced, but when our other diners were already finished with their meals, which wasn't great. Then, when my plate was cleared, the waiter dripped steak grease on my peach silk top. He told me he'd look for something to clean it but he never came back. I left with a pricey bill, a disappointed evening and a ruined expensive silk top, with no reimbursement from Gaucho - not impressed at all.