Tripadvisor
London

“Great food, friendly staff”
Review of Big Easy - Chelsea

Big Easy - Chelsea
Reserve a Table
DesignMyNight
OR
Order Online
Ranked #3,655 of 27,113 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Cross street: Paultons Square
Transit: Bus 11, 19 and 22. 20 minute walk from Sloane Square and South Kensington Underground Stations
Description: Welcome to your ALL NEW Big Easy Chelsea, recently refurbished - An Old Flame Just Got Hotter! Your neighbourhood restaurant now features a brand new bar & a great looking new restaurant perfect for drinks and / or dinner with friends everyday of the week. Our Bar features a great collection of guest beers, our famous Slushy cocktails & a fine selection of wines & liquors - check out our Twice nightly happy hour from 4pm-7pm and from 9.30pm. Our menu heroes Fresh East Coast Lobster and Fresh Bar.B.Q along with our range of daily specials! Live Bands 7 Nights a week, No Cover Charge, Carry Out Available. Reservations recommended, walk-in's welcome *Our kitchen closes 30mins before closing time,
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Had lunch here today and enjoyed the very tasty burgers. The lobster looked really good. Service was quick and friendly. Would definitely go back

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Flhrcitwotone
Write a reviewReviews (2,088)

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Visited this place as a recommendation from one of the staff at the hotel me and my family was staying at. Lovely food and amazing cocktails. Definitely will come back on our return to UK.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Our boys took us here for a family birthday and the menu is amazeballs - the food is fabulous albeit the service can be a little bit sketchy - they got our drinks wrong a couple of times, but overall highly recommend a visit here and you MUST try the lobster! The live music downstairs is also a bonus as it's very good!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

We used to be frequent clients at this restaurant before the big refurbishment (and probably change of ownership). It used to be a fantastic venue where you could enjoy some fantastic food (lobsters, ribs, etc) in a nice environment and fantastic service. How things have changed...it took more than half an hour to get our food, in addition, I ordered starter and main while my wife order one course only...after half an hour there came my wife’s only course, 5 minutes later my starter and 5 minutes later my main course!!! I ended up using my starter as a side dish!!! My wife’s fries arrived while she had almost finished...the whole place looked like it was in a constant emergency and the quality of the food is miles away from what it used to be - what a pity.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 7, 2020

I've been here a few times for lunch and dinner and have never been dissapointed. The fresh seafood is the best and the frozen cocktails. Love this place

Date of visit: March 2019