“AMAZING! !!”
Review of Big Easy - Chelsea

Big Easy - Chelsea
Reserve with OpenTable
Big Easy - Chelsea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,265 of 23,580 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Cross street: Paultons Square
Transit: Bus 11, 19 and 22. 20 minute walk from Sloane Square and South Kensington Underground Stations
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Booked after researching on tripadvisor. Went for my daughters birthday on a Thursday which was lobster & steak for £20. We presumed it would be a tiny steak & a tiny lobster. We were wrong the steak was huge and the lobster was of good size . Fantastic atmosphere. We started with a fantastic waiter, who was then sadly replaced by a miserable waiteress. Other than that I cant wait to return.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We decided to come here having made no reservation & were happy to wait at the bar until a table became available. While waiting the bar service was impeccable & we could see we were in for a fun & relaxed night.

We never waited long to be seated despite the place being very busy. The food was good & tasty, however would have scored much higher had the shrimps been deveined. Because of this detail we were slightly off put on what otherwise would have been a great meal.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Okay... went here on a day off during the week....got in about 12 for the lunch special and were greeted right away and shown to our seat....quickly met by our server who as helpful but not overbearing ... quickly ordered the lunch special (app,main,drink incl alch) for £10. I had the nacho and the missus had the wings.....nachos were standard but they didnt skimp on the toppings....the wings were amazing best I have had in England ... up to American standards .... food was cleared quickly after finishing and they helped us get our check in good time as we were on our way to a movie ...... all and all a great experience

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

So, back here again with another friend. A bit embarrassing as I rave on about this place. Unfortunately, this visit didn't live up to my expectations. I had the 2lb lobster again and my guest had the all you can eat shrimps. The shrimps were great, the chips however were soggy. My lobster, I'm not sure if it was too much over 1lb. Chips less soggy than my friend's but still not overly pleasing and salad, small and not real taste. I got butter sauce and wasn't even asked what sauce I would like with my lobster. I wanted to check with the waiter whether they had perhaps got my order wrong, but after 10mins of not getting anyone's attention, I decided not to bother. Lobster tasted nice though, just small. Therefore, this review couldn't be as good as the last one. I hope the place improves.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great food and cocktails at this place, would recommend the margaritas. Went at the weekend though would have loved to try the all you can eats during the week!