“Nice bar and store for teas and such”

The Bar at Fortnum & Mason Terminal 5
Ranked #1,914 of 27,499 Restaurants in London
Description: THE BAR at Fortnum & Mason Terminal 5 is our first airport bar, a stunning new destination for travellers. Located opposite our new Terminal 5 store, THE BAR is open to everyone from first to last flight. It offers a range of delicious dishes with an emphasis on fresh food from our Food Halls. The menu varies from crumpets to caviar, including shellfish, charcuterie, salads and desserts, all deliciously light so perfect for those embarking on a flight. Regular Fortnum's foodies will be delighted to know that our famous Welsh Rarebit has been re-imagined as a toastie with tomato compote. Travellers can also delight in a varied list of Champagnes, fine wines, cocktails, spirits, fresh juice and Fortnum's famous coffee and tea. The drinks and dishes are served around a magnificent island bar, with waiting staff ready to serve travellers from all over the world.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When searching for unique items for holidays or that classic tea blend, look no further than Fortnum & Mason. Was happy to find they had options for sale in the Duty Free store but for the best selection pop into the store and take in what F&M is serving up.

I've been here in the past and for Halloween they had frightful chocolate skulls and coffins and many other eye catching items including spooky orange chocolate eyes.

For Easter they decorated with vibrant pastels and the cutest tea pot. This is the shop for honey and tea with many varieties to choose from.

When flying through Heathrow I make my way here to see the updated window displays and pick up some items for the family. Stop by and peruse their goods, F&M won't let you down.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Before the flight I had the pleasure of tasting a smoked Salmon with toast bread and a glass of white and rose wine. Very Nice...

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 18, 2019

in between flights so we decided we liked the look of this place and decided to eat here. we started with oysters then a smoked fish platter, washed down with a nice glass of champagne. very clean with good staff and beautiful food, definitely worth a try

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 14, 2019

We stopped off for lunch before boarding a flight to Paris and it was just exquisite!
We had sushi like I have never seen it served before, it was so fresh and flavoursome I couldn't even explain
Don't walk past next time, stop and have a glass of bubbles or a bite to eat. I guarantee you will not be disappointed

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

Simply the worst breakfast experience of my life. Thought I'd have posh breakfast at T5 Fortnum & Mason. Coffee was OK, but expected better. Bacon sandwich was awful. Fatty bacon with over cooked sourdough bread. My wife had crumpets and breakfast tea. That was not breakfast tea - weird scent going on. At nearly £30 I thought this was a disgrace and soiled the name of F&M in my mind.

Date of visit: January 2019