“Nice panini & cake ”

Silverberry Deli & Kitchen
Ranked #369 of 1,668 Quick Bites in London
Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

A welcome tea break. Pleasant staff. Really enjoyed the lemon and poppy seed loaf. My children also loved their paninis.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (99)

Reviewed July 26, 2019

I’m a Hampstead local - as is my partner, as is my flatmate - and our favourite place to brunch at is the Silverberry. Think delicious, healthy and tasty brunches, absolute consistency, great value and excellent customer service. I can not recommend this place more!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 21, 2019

I was a regular to this place and usually a pleasant experience, absolutely shocking when the 'owner' displayed disgraceful behaviour due to the fact he messed up our order and when questioned politely, then insulted our 'way' of ordering! Apparently he loves to throw his customers out so business must be good! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank evajo1972
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Gorgeous little courtyard out the back with lovely food and delicious coffee and cakes - even vegan on offer.
Best cafe in the area to meet friends and colleagues. Nice menu.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

The worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. The owner was totally unaccommodating for our two prams and ended up shouting at us and making the babies cry. He refused to even help with the pram. On a side note, the food is average at best! Terrible experience.

Date of visit: May 2019