“FEEL RELAX”

Dining options: Breakfast
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FEEL RELAX”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Great turkish food,perfect friendly service,I used to get tak a way.Then ı tired lunch menu.and dinner I be come usall customer
highly recomend

Visited March 2013
1 Thank STEVE A

London, United Kingdom
“Food is good, service less so”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I come here pretty regularly, i like the food and i like the fact that i can have tea or coffee even in late afternoons when all other coffee places are closed.
The only problem is service - usually the kitchen service - far too slow (especially when it's cold mezze like hummus or aubergin salad which needs no prep). We were waiting for 40 minutes!
Otherwise - food is good, the taboon filled pita bread is delicious.
I will return, but only when i've got plenty of time.

London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Turkish Food at Great Prices!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My parter and I are regulars at Evin - it was the first cafe/restaurant we visited when we moved to Dalston and we've been going back regularly ever since. At first glance it can look a little sparse but the food consistently delivers and we love going there at least every fortnight now!

We're always recognised by the staff and we feel at home everytime we're there.

We discovered our favourite meal after seeing it on another diner's plate - Icli Kofte (minced lamb inside a ball of wheat) completely rocked our world when we first tried it and it's hard not to order it again and again every time we visit! They've slightly reduced the size of the four balls you get as it was always a real struggle to finish it, especially after a starter!

We'd also recommend the cheese pancakes which are made fresh in Evin every day. At £1.50 each they're perfect for breakfast on the go and have just a little kick of chilli to make things interesting!

I only ever had one complaint about Evin - the beer (Efes) was always served a little too 'room temperature' for me and the glasses were always warm, but this seems to have been sorted now, so I literally have no bad things to say about this place. We'll keep going back again and again...

• Visited March 2013
Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
“Yummy”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Fantastic local cafe with a great chilled out atmosphere. Food is delicious and extremely good value. I have been twice in a week and will definitely go again.

1 Thank Jane A
London, United Kingdom
“Good food, great prices.”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Evin is one of my favourite cafes in the Dalston area. Food is consistently good, service is friendly and efficient, value is guaranteed. Great breakfasts and lunches. The fries are phenomenal.