Tripadvisor

The Rosemary
Order Online
Ranked #3,715 of 27,113 Restaurants in London
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

A lovely looking restaurant from the outside, and charmingly rustic on the inside. We went on a Sunday evening, and the restaurant remained almost empty the whole time we were there. Perhaps it was a slow night. The goulash was lovely. The chicken paprikash was also very pleasant. The service by the gentleman with the impressive moustache was friendly and unobtrusive. Hungarian food is very filling, so bring an appetite if you intend to have a starter, main course and pudding. Prices reasonable, and probably in line with all other restaurants in the area. A pleasant experience overall.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Sierra165
Write a reviewReviews (132)

Reviewed January 4, 2020

I love the food. Service is always very good. I can never decide what to eat I just want to try everything. So delicious.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed November 5, 2019

Hungarian cuisine is an often overlooked one, many people from other nations I have met either had fond memories or found out what they were missing later (without exaggeration).
I have met one of the owners and it was clear that they really care about the restaurant and the food, and it is not just another sell-cheap-ingredients-at-elegant-prices localised money making business. I could recommend the restaurant and the homemade food without hesitation.
They are on just eat and deliveroo, though the area they deliver to seems to be limited.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 17, 2019

I had the Gulyas soup as appetizer, duck for the main course and the cottage cheese crepes as dessert. My friends and I shared a couple of bottles of their quality wines. I would 100% recommend this place for friendly or family gatherings

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed October 15, 2019 via mobile

Excellent owner run restaurant, clearly a labour of love. I had chicken pancake and the mushroom pasta, both delicious. Good value too. What’s not to like? We will be back!

Date of visit: October 2019