“Vale muito a pena! Best Cheese cake ever.”
Review of Kitchen and Bar

Kitchen and Bar
Ranked #3,462 of 22,853 Restaurants in London
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Southwark
Transit: Underground: Southwark, London Bridge, St.Pauls
Description: No-reservation, family friendly dining with panoramic views of London. (Table service, bar service, mains from £8.50)
São Paulo
“Vale muito a pena! Best Cheese cake ever.”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Foi o melhor almoço em Londres. Comida MARAVILHOSA. Tudo estava ótimo. Até a sopa! Fish and chips incrível. Vale muito a pena! E foi com certeza o melhor cheese cake que já comi na vida. Sem falar da vista que é top!

It was the best lunch in London. WONDERFUL food. Everything was great. Even the soup! Fish and chips amazing. Very worthwhile! And it was certainly the best cheesecake I have ever eaten in my life. Not to mention the view is top!

• Visited April 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Mold, United Kingdom
“Wonderful view, excellent food, good gluten free options.”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

After having coffee at 11am overlooking the river and St Paul's , after spending time around the galleries, we returned at 13 00 for lunch. We shared a good bottle of reasonable house white, I had the scallops with quail egg, my husband the quail two ways, we both had excellent cod for main. For the price we paid in London, it was excellent value, service good but yes when full a bit noisy, but then all modern dining options, with few soft surfaces to absorb sound, are noisy. Surprised more don't take note so that design of restaurants might change.

Visited April 2014
Venice, Italy
“What a view !”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Prices are very London-like (for microscopical bottles of whatever)
The view from the bar along the window is great, especially when you find a place........some remain there for hours it seems....

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Tom K
London, Canada
“Bizarre experiences”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Firstly, lovely day with imperial staff. Artwork interesting and exhibits good
However bizarre lady at the members lounge would not let anyone in and made people que up claiming the place was too busy when there were lots of seats. The wind smashed wine glasses making a noise.
Also, some bod got shouted at for trying to steal the artwork when all he was doing was looking at it. Lovely time spent with friends in otherwise peaceful place.
Thinking many things were blue. No wands though.

• Visited April 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Not worth the trouble”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

How they allocate their tables is beyond me. We arrived 5 minutes early for our 7pm reservation that had been made many weeks prior. There were no window tables available, but there were first row, lovely tables unoccupied. For some reason, we were taken to a horrid table 3 rows back, next to the kitchen door with any view blocked by the hostess stand. I politely asked that we be moved to one of the other tables, but she said those were not available even though she had previously said view tables were first come first served. I pointed out this contradiction/hypocrisy and let her know that we were quite unhappy. I had flown 11 hours that day and was not in the mood to be lied to.After we ordered a very nice bottle of wine, she came back and suddenly was able to give us a table at the window. My guess--she pegged us as a mother and daughter (university student) who would not spend much. I worked in restaurants as a student myself, so I'm not naive. I only wish the uninspired food had lived up to the view. We will not be returning.

• Visited March 2014