“Love it”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Clapham / Battersea
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Went there a few times already and I noticed it's very busy in the weekend, and a bit more calm during the week. I had the Gameday Special for £15 + free pint of beer... what's not to love?
The Gameday Special is spare ribs, coleslaw, sauce, chips and chicken wings. They then give you a few options for the wings: mild, hot, extra hot or Diavovlo Hot!!! Oh yes, I ordered the Diavolo Hot.... no wonder they give you free beer with the order. Very hot but sooo yummy!
I like the choice of beers as well. I always go for the Sam Adams beer from Boston... good stuff.
Conclusion: good service by hot girls, sports, beer, American food... I simply luv it!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Go past the place each day always look busy so had to check it out. My partner and I shared the smaller platter and it was great. Had a little bit of everything. Extremely fast service, great atmosphere. Doesn't taking bookings after 6.30pm turned up at 8pm was told an 1h40m waiting time. went to one of the local bars and they gave me a ring when tables was ready, no problem. overall great place would highly recommend

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Having driven by this restaurant numerous ocasions, I have long wanted to try it, as I like BBQ. Finally, I got the chance. The place was busy, so it must be popular. I ended up waiting a very long time for my food. After speaking to the waiter, I was comped a drink as apology for waiting so long. The BBQ meat was good, but the sides were unimpressive. The service was extremely slow, but the staff seemed to acknowledge that and apologized. Anyone can have a bad night. The prices aren't especially cheap, but not overly expensive. If there was a rating between Average and Very Good (like Good), that's what I would give it, as it's just a little better than average. They do have other locations in London.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

The tables were a little cramped, but the atmosphere is perfect at Bodeans. We just popped in for a mod week dinner, but left very satisfied so I'm glad we did. Best of all, it was exactly like being on an episode of Man vs Food which is one of my favourite TV shows!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Good food, good service, good beer, sport on the tv... what more could a man want!

Not the most refined dining experience but if you want big portions of decent food in a relaxed setting then it's ideal.