“Yumtastic...”

Ranked #100 of 886 Coffee & Tea in London
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Description: Natural Luxury Gelato shop with seating area. Scoop offers home office delivery service to central London post codes. Gift vouchers available as well as hot waffles, crepes, churros and cakes. Fine coffee and fantastic teas' selection served in a cozy environment and friendly service in the heart of Covent Garden! Not to be missed!
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I loved this place! ..today we (me and hubs) visited the Scoop in Covent Garden..using a Wowcher deal...the crepe,waffle, hot choc and gelato were all divine..although we both preferred the crepe instead of the waffle *waffle was a bit too chewy*...and I think a splash guard over the washing up station would be nice..other than that the service was good..friendly and cool...gelato to die for *not joking* sooo smooth.. nice and polite, both Italian ladies were warm and approachable.. lovely experience...taking my 2 girls 2morrow

Just for the record I am always honest with my reviews so if I say it's not up to par ...it's no joke

Scoop is definitely worth a look and for the gelato alone.... a taste.

1  Thank Karen T

Reviewed February 6, 2013

my daughter and i went to the Covent gardens brunch yesterday(05 feb) we had mango ,coconut and chocolate ice cream with waffle and crepe,the ice creams are really yummy ,the staff were friendly and the location is great,and what made it even better for us was as we came out of scoop,Graham Norton passed us.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

If you are addicted to ice cream and you're looking for the real thing, this little gem in the heart of always busy Covent Garden, will live up to your expectations every time you visit it. Serving mainly ice cream , it only brings you the freshest and most original tastes of Italy. We hear all main ingredients that define each flavor come from "mama Italia" and the taste leaves no dough about that.
The environment is cozy, with bright orange colors and the staff always friendly and cheerful. The location makes it a perfect stop whether you're shopping in Covent Garden, walking by Seven Dials or heading to Theaterland!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We visited the South Kensington branch in September and found the quality of Gelato to be excellent. Really good indeed.

One criticism if any, all the names are in traditional Italian. On the face of it, this doesn't cause a problem - but it is difficult to work out what all the flavors are.

I will admit that they are all in English translated behind you, but your senses are drawn towards the gelato rather than the back wall. I only realised this upon leaving.

I'd recommend the Salted Caramel, the Vanilla and Chocolate.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Scoop is a nice little cafe for gelato and dessert. I had the tiramisu with banana and nutella. It was good. My husband had a coffee/desert drink that was good. They were nice and friendly opened until 11 PM