“Disappointed”

Marina The Greek
Order Online
Ranked #18,479 of 28,610 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered some food for delivery, the gyros is very nice, but the fruit salad with sesonal fruits...as a fruit salad i got a box of grapes and thats it.i dont call this as a fruit salad...very disappointed

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

I cannot find the words to describe how bad the food was , my fellow foodies , keep well away from this place

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

I ordered lamb cutlets from this awful place from Justeat.

They were late. The food was cold! The lamb, chips and hot salad was all in one box. The salad was cut up chunky, no cucumbers. The lamb chops was tasteless I was almost sick! And the chips was cold and soggy where it had been in the box with the tasteless salad and meat.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 9, 2019

If only it were possible to give a zero rating. I ordered through Uber, lamb chops, sheftalia and a Greek salad. From the time I opened the delivery bag I know it wasn’t going to be good, because all I could smell was rancid meat. Instead of a finely chopped Greek salad I found roughly quartered tomatoes and white onions (instead of red) which looked like they had been cut with a very dull knife. The lamb chops weren’t chops, they were knuckles and smelt extremely rancid. The only saving grace was the sheftalia, not brilliant but edible. Close to £25 of food I couldn’t eat. When I called to complain, I was told to call the next day and speak to the manager. When I said I wanted an immediate reply I was offered a bottle of Coke (which I don’t drink) When I kept insisting that something be done with regards to my order, the man on the other end said he was busy, he didn’t speak English, and promptly hung up the phone. When I rang back he hung up the phone. I shall definitely be pursuing a refund. How the hell they have more that a 1-star rating is beyond me.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 28, 2019

This is my second visit here and I have had a very disappointing experience.

I went with my boyfriend to introduce him more into Greek food. We could not decide right away as we were confused with what was left on the menu and a man I believe to be the owner was a bit impatient with us trying to decide and asked us three times if we are ready to order. I asked him in Greek what was still available on the menu (as last time he said once they ran out, they ran out of something and always cook fresh) and he spoke fast and I was not able to remember all the information he provided. I asked him again in Greek and he was being condescending and rude to me. He said impatiently in Greek, "listen carefully now little girl, we have this this and this..." pointing out to the food on the menu and in front of him. Really bad customer service skills here. I am not someone to get offended like that so thought I should try the food and ignore his rude behaviour. My boyfriend ordered Pork Gyros and I ordered Chicken Souvlaki. The food was ready in 2 minutes. Why? Because he didn't cook anything. The chicken souvlaki was left there on the side cooked for God knows how long and the chips were also cold when we had them after 5 minutes at home. My chicken souvlaki was super dry and cold and so was my boyfriend's gyros. Also, how can you serve these meals with just a few pieces of tomato and onion? I am truly embarrassed that this is meant to be salad on the side. At least put some cucumbers and lettuce or something...The only good thing was the tzatziki which was quite tasty but that is all.

I thought the bad reviews were exaggerating till I experienced it myself. Will not go there ever again. Too bad as there aren't any other Greek food restaurants around.

Date of visit: January 2019