Lowest prices for your stay
$277
Gary E
West Orange, United States
Nice hotel near Liverpool Circle
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 13, 2019
Clean, air-conditioned, comfortable beds and central location; the only thing with which I had a problem was the wake-up call one morning that was not delivered. The towels were plentiful and the bathroom spacious and immaculte.
Date of stay: July 2019Trip type: Traveled on business
    $101
2.0 miles from Andaz London Liverpool Street
View more hotels in London
5,174 results
All reviews mini bar the financial district king room brick lane fantastic hotel checking in modern hotel west end tube station lobby minibar spitalfields slippers tower doorman pubs
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2019

I stayed in the Andaz Liverpool street for three nights this past week. The experience was one of the best hotel experiences I have had in recent memory and I travel a lot. I had a deluxe king room on the 6th floor - it was spacious, full of character given the historic nature of the building, yet modern conveniences abound such as lots of outlets in the right places, comfortable lounge chair, good desk, large well-kitted out bath with enormous fluffy towels, and terrific, comfortable bed. The front desk staff encounters were always pleasant - the staff seemed genuinely eager to serve and to ensure your stay was a good one. One evening I arrived back to find flowers, chocolates and a kind note as a gesture from them .... now that truly makes an impression. In addition the room mini-bar is filled with soft drinks, juice, and waters - all complimentary and all regularly replenished. That, too, differentiates experience! I ordered room service on two occasions; highly recommend the burger if you are a carnivore! And those chips.... outstanding! The location next to Liverpool Street Station is convenient and you would never know such a busy station is right outside the door. Also nearby plenty of restaurants, a Tesco Metro, and other conveniences. Brilliant stay! Thank you.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ExNYkr
Mario F, General Manager at Andaz London Liverpool Street, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2019

Dear ExNYkr,

Thank you for your excellent review of your recent stay with us!

I am delighted that you enjoyed your Andaz experience!

Once again thank you for your time and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Andaz London in the future.

Reviewed July 11, 2019

Great location, the room we had was awesome and the people bent over backwards to make you feel at home. I’m not a room service person, only out of necessity but there’s, was really good and fast and friendly.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank charliemT3204HY
Mario F, General Manager at Andaz London Liverpool Street, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Dear charliemT3204HY,

Thank you for your excellent review of your recent stay with us!

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your Andaz experience whilst attending Wimbledon tournament!

Reviewed July 11, 2019

The Andaz team was so welcoming and attentive. I would definitely return and stay at this hotel. From the moment I walked in I was greeted with a nice refreshing drink. I was then surprised to be awarded the guest of the day and received lovely sweets and complimentary drink at the downstairs bar.

Knowing my wife was joining me on my work trip they once again surprised me with a bottle of red wine for the two of us to enjoy.

The best experience at a hotel that I have had in a while.

Thank you!

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Brendan A,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review of your recent stay with us! It thrills me to read that you have had a wonderful Andaz experience!

We take great pride in our levels of service here at Andaz Liverpool Street and we strive to ensure all of our guests have an unforgettable experience, so to learn that you found our service to be perfect and the team to be welcoming and attentive is ever so rewarding for us.

Reviewed July 11, 2019

I stayed at Andaz over the weekend for my 40 birthday and the staff were extremely hospitable. They managed to provide us with 2 rooms close to each other even though I forgot to send an email on a very busy weekend.
When I checked in a bottle of Prosecco was left for us to enjoy.
The location of the hotel was very good & convenient to nice bars & restaurants.
I found the rooms very spacious compared to other London hotels of similar standards. I just found the lighting was a little dull Even though the rooms had big mirrors but there was very little lighting near it. Also we ordered a latte in room which cost also £10, I think was very expensive apart from that the staff & service was great.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Tina C,

I am glad to know you had an amazing 40th birthday celebration with us. I have shared your feedback with the team and they were very happy to read about the outstanding service provided.

Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

I’m a fan of the Andaz concept - hotels are always minimalist and modern with clean lines and interesting finishes. The London property was no exception. We much appreciated the complimentary minibar’s drinks and snacks. Bathroom had a nice rain shower. Ren products were high-end and enjoyable. Bed was comfy. The front desk was efficient and friendly. Liverpool St station is nearby and provides easy access across the tube network. The corridors are a bit circuitous and at times require scanning your key card or pressing fire door buttons to move about, which can get frustrating if you’re in and out. Overall an enjoyable stay, and I’d consider returning for the right hotel fare.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank ryeguy99

Dear ryeguy79,

Thank you for your excellent review of your recent stay with us!

I am delighted that you enjoyed your Andaz experience.

It is lovely to hear of your plans to stay with us once again in the future; we look forward to it!