“Delicious and healthy food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Food For Thought - CLOSED

Food For Thought
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Barcelona, Spain
“Delicious and healthy food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

I was staying with a friends for a few days in London! Cos I am vegetarian we went to try FOOD FOR THOUGHT and it was really delicious. I would go again next time when visiting my friends.

London, United Kingdom
“Incredible Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

I come here once a week to grab lunch but felt obliged to write a review after the most outstanding curry I have ever tasted. The Sri Lanken Sweet Potato and Tofu Curry was packed with delicious veg and had a beautifully rich and creamy coconut sauce with a big warm kick of spices. The portion is large and only £5!! This place is an absolute gem!

New York City, New York
“Great Vegetarian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

The concept of the shop is very good and the food is delicious and healthy. Small shop with nice & warm environment, staffs are friendly and the people eating inside are very friendly too. We loved the Leek & Porcini mushroom soup, Vietnamese stew, Fried vegetable with rice. Very delicious and in good price! Will come back again next time when visit London!

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not very dilicious and unfriendly staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

It is very difficult to find warn veg dishes in the streets. I have made my way for a take away lunch to Food For Thought because of its good rating on trip advisor. The staff completed over looked me and was not very friendly. I ordered jamaican stew which I could not eat it at all and end up thrown the whole pot away. Not recommand.

1 Thank Adam S
Ballito, South Africa
“Yummy - an elegant sufficiency!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Huge, tasty, organic portions for a standard GBP 10 per plate including a veggie dish and salads. We shared two portions between three of us and were totally satisfied. The restaurant closes at 20:30 so don't be late!

Visited September 2013