“Fantastic location and amazing space!”
other travelers have booked this property
Hallway King-size bed in the Master Bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Hallway
King-size bed in the Master Bedroom
Chill-out area by the living room
L-shaped sofa bed: perfect for chill-out movie time
Well-designed open living room
Beautiful painting as a wall decor
Fully-equipped kitchen
The dining area perfect for 7 guests
Nespresso Machine available!
Pots, pans, china, cutlery provided
Internal staircase to bedrooms
Master bedroom: soothing colors + black out curtain
Shared bathroom: immaculate clean
King-size bed in Master Bedroom
2nd Bedroom in fresh French design
Bathtub / shower, toilet and sink in the large shared bathroom
King-size bed in the 2nd bedroom
Attention to details
Master bedroom with full body mirror
Dresser in the master bedroom
2nd floor hallway leading to the bedrooms and shared bathroom
L-shaped sofa 47inch TV + Apple TV
Dining table for up to 7 guests
Complete kitchen utensils
Fully-equipped kitchen
Reclining seat with a cup/glass holder console
The second bedroom with large wardrobe and hangers
The en-suite bathroom
WanderLuxe*OXFORD CIRCUS!*2bed2bath*DESIGN*CLEAN*SAFE*LIFT*BRIGHT
WanderLuxe*OXFORD CIRCUS!*2bed2bath*DESIGN*CLEAN*SAFE*LIFT*BRIGHT
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Spanish first
Any
Sandy O
“I wish I loved my stay but...”
Reviewed December 19, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

There were too many issues with this place. I wanted to like this place so much but unfortunately the apartment was in terrible condition.

Here are the Pros:
- Great location and convenient to all the shopping and Soho.
- Staff are quick to answer your calls or get back to you.
- Bathrooms and rooms were nice and comfortable.
Cons:
- Large window was broken in the living room and would not shut. It was freezing outside. The other large window was boarded up.
- Heaters were broken so they had to bring portable heaters the next day but the portable heaters weren't strong enough to heat the room.
- Issues with the front door key. It took us 30 minutes to leave because the front door wouldn't lock. Someone had to come to fix it.

Honestly, I felt like my friends and I just had some really bad luck with this apartment for all these things to happen at once.
If all these things were to be fixed, it would have been an awesome place to stay at. The staff was really friendly and tried to be accommodating as much as possible.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Feb 13, 2018
Dear Sandy. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am pleased to hear that you find our location to your liking. Our location is definitely one of the things we are very proud of about our apartment. We are so lucky to have a property in the heart of London and a very strategic location that brings our guest just a few steps away from must-see attractions and modern-day conveniences. Moreover, I am very disappointed to hear that you found our service to be below your standards. About the heater, it was indeed unfortunate that it broke on the day of your check-in. We would have loved to have it fixed on the same day, unfortunately there was nothing much we could do especially that no more shops were open during late at night. We hope you understand, and we hope the extra blankets made up for the inconveniences caused by this mishap for that night, Sandy. Also, we’ve been trying to have the issue about the windows fixed, we were just having trouble acquiring a permit to have it fixed immediately. However, we are already working on it! We highly appreciate the gesture of leaving an honest and candid feedback about my apartment. All these comments really help for more room for improvement. Please note that this has been communicated to the concerned staff. I assure you that this won't happen again. And we still look forward to welcoming you back for more of your future London trips!
ASHLEY M
“Fantastic location and amazing space!”
Reviewed October 1, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We couldn't have been happier with our choice! This place is a definite must for any small group or family wanting to explore the best area of London. I've rented various places, and stayed at many hotels in the city, and this was by far a winner. Great amenities, huge space and modern, I'd highly recommend. I'm planning to come back next time my colleague and I are in town.

Nov 22, 2017
Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your stay and your trust in us, Ashley! I am very happy to hear that our team and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the apartment in the near future.
matilda1m...
Montgomery, Alabama
“Convenient Location.”
Reviewed May 26, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We had a fantastic stay at the apartment.It was clean,well maintained,and exactly the same as Rafaella had described it. Also,it is centrally and conveniently located (minutes from the Oxford Circus tube Station.

May 28, 2017
Dear Matilda. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our apartment. I'm glad that you found our location convenient. Were you able to explore the area?
If not, you can visit us again and we are happy to share with you the must-visit attractions as well as some hidden treasures in the area.
Reviewed April 7, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

May 27, 2017
Dear Sherri. Our locations is definitely one of the things we are very proud of about our apartment. We are so lucky to have a property in the heart of London and a very strategic location that brings our guest just a few steps away from must-see attractions and modern-day conveniences. If you're traveling to London again soon, please don't hesitate to call me, I'd be happy to arrange some stuffs for you again.
David H
Galway, Ireland
“Great location, fantastic apartment”
Reviewed February 10, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The apartment was conveniently located by all the best restaurants and so close to the metro! The place is clean and accurately described. It is exactly as it appears in the photographs and the host provided everything we needed for our stay. The neighborhood is great. Thanks for having us.

May 27, 2017
Dear David. I am pleased to hear that you find our location to your liking. On your next visit, we are happy to share with you a sample itinerary that will help you maximise your stay in the area. I hope to see you again soon.
JEAN M M
“Excellent location,”
Reviewed March 28, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Right in the middle of shopping & restaurants, a few minutes walk away from Oxford Circus tube station which is handy for many tourist destinations. Clean & comfortable apt. and beds. Just one comment for the elderly the stairs to the second floor (bedrooms & bathrooms) are a bit difficult to take and the bathtub in the main bathroom where the shower is located is high sided which is difficult for the elderly (me) to get into.. Otherwise I have no difficulty in recommending this apt .

Traveling group: Extended Family
Feb 10, 2018
Hello Jean! Thank you so much for your warm feedback about my apartment. I am happy to know that you found the location convenient and accessible. The location is definitely one of the things my team and I are most proud of about the apartment. As for the stairs, I am so sorry to hear that this has caused inconvenience on your end. We’ll make sure to have this relayed on to the concerned team. Nevertheless, it has been a pleasure to have you and your lovely folks as our guests! We appreciate the kind recommendation. You guys are highly recommended guests as well! Hoping to having you as our guests sometime in the future again! :)
laichunma...
Macau, China
“Except the noise...”
Reviewed October 5, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

The apartment located at the heart of London, next to Oxford Street, many shops, restaurants, big shopping mall nearby, very very convenient. The apartment itself is well-decorated, with modern, new furniture and nice dinning area.

The only thing I don't like is the noise. The apartment is at 3rd floor. We heard some people talking so loud on the street, people collecting the rubbish by the track, delivering something we don't know... even in the mid-night.

I should have rated this apartment "Excellent" if not the noise problem....

Traveling group: Extended Family
Oct 31, 2015
Dear laichunman
What a fantastic feedback regarding the interior of my apartment - thank you very much!.
I am very sorry that you experienced such a noisy time.., it is true that rubbish needs to be collected and Londons street life with laughing people can be a challenge. Thats London! Hopefully you will be back another time and rest assured that we will provide ear plugs.
Thank you for having been our lovely guest!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing