“Excellent evening!”
Review of Applebee's Fish

Applebee's Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Applebee's Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,035 of 24,426 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Southwark
Transit: London Bridge
Description: We love fresh fish. Since 1998, my family has tried to share that love with all of our guests through our fishmongers, restaurant and street food. Always focused on getting the best fish and keeping things simple. Our restaurant reflects in this; a simple, friendly atmosphere serving some of the best fish available alongside some of Borough Markets finest produce.
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a great meal last Saturday at Applebee's and will definitely recommend. We had the sashimi to start, followed by the sea bass. The service was excellent. Friendly waiter from Transylvania and a lovely waitress from Sweden both went out of their way to be friendly and helpful. I didn't like the wine that I picked and they happily exchanged this for me without any drama. The portion sizes were good and we enjoyed the food. We will definitely recommend and will return!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

In search of a fish restaurant near Borough market on a Friday evening my friend and I stumbled across applebee's. We asked for a table and were asked to wait 10 minutes, which we used to start on a bottle of wine. Instead of being given a table at the bar, we ended up on a special table outside, set-up just for us. What a great start to the evening! The food was gorgeous, the mixed starters of sashimi, caviar and olives was very good and the main courses even better. I will definitely return, the service was excellent, friendly but not overwhelming. I am very glad I found this place and can't wait to return!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We ate dinner at this nice restaurant. we ordered mixed appetizers to share. We got a large plate with a few wonderful appetizers. The salmon and the tuna sashimi were very fresh and from high quality fish. It was the best sashimi I ever had.
The fish we ordered for main dish were good and tasty too.I would definitely come again but next time I would take the Mixed appetizers to share for my self, because it was such a great dish.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I'm a regular for lunch at Applebees simply because their fish is so good. The menu has a good selection of no nonsense dishes, the daily specials are always good. If you want to you can choose your fish at the counter and have it done the way you like. It's a basic layout, no fancy crockery to detract from the wonderful, simple fare. The staff are great. My most recent guest told me his lunch (scallops followed by cod) was better than anything he'd had at Sheekeys.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Popped in here for a quick bite - and met by what can only be described as sullen service...zero warmth, humor, niceness, and basically robotic...

Even encouraged not to order anything after our main course because it was clearly an inconvenience....

Shame as main course was good.

1  Thank Alex H