“Great food and service”

Ranked #10,775 of 23,877 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Description: It's a pleasure to announce that we are under new management now, Mr India has formed with 30 years experiecned chef, specialist in making sauces with distinct flavour.
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Our family of four ate lunch at Mr. Indian on our last day in London and wish we had found it earlier. The food was really good, the prices were fine and the service was excellent. We will definitely return if we are back in London.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

This quiet restaurant is tucked behind the Olympia Exhibition Centre. The food is very good and very reasonably priced. Can highly recommend.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

On a monday night there were only two other tables in use. However, I would encourage more people to go - the staff were very friendly and the food was extremely good.
I would definitely return.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I loved the food. Outstanding. Ask for dishes the way you like and they do it. I had a chicken tikka massala with medium spice and extra coriander. Fantastic, not like the average TKM. Staff friendly and 10 mins walk form my girlfriends house . Plus Kingkisher on draught! Perfect,

Reviewed January 14, 2012

Following a full on day at the education technology exhibition one of the exhibitors recommended Mr India for an early evening quick meal. It's down a side road behind the exhibition centre but still less than a 2 minute walk from the station. Whilst the restaurant was empty there was a steady flow of deliveries and takeaways for local residents which seemed to be a good sign.

Whilst we only had a basic meal, the lamb balti, chicken tikka masala and pilau rice were all quickly prepared and very tasty. I'd definitely return the next time I'm at a show.

2  Thank blackeberg