“Nice meal but quiet”

Ranked #10,806 of 23,677 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Description: It's a pleasure to announce that we are under new management now, Mr India has formed with 30 years experiecned chef, specialist in making sauces with distinct flavour.
Reviewed April 30, 2012

On a monday night there were only two other tables in use. However, I would encourage more people to go - the staff were very friendly and the food was extremely good.
I would definitely return.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I loved the food. Outstanding. Ask for dishes the way you like and they do it. I had a chicken tikka massala with medium spice and extra coriander. Fantastic, not like the average TKM. Staff friendly and 10 mins walk form my girlfriends house . Plus Kingkisher on draught! Perfect,

Reviewed January 14, 2012

Following a full on day at the education technology exhibition one of the exhibitors recommended Mr India for an early evening quick meal. It's down a side road behind the exhibition centre but still less than a 2 minute walk from the station. Whilst the restaurant was empty there was a steady flow of deliveries and takeaways for local residents which seemed to be a good sign.

Whilst we only had a basic meal, the lamb balti, chicken tikka masala and pilau rice were all quickly prepared and very tasty. I'd definitely return the next time I'm at a show.

2  Thank blackeberg
Reviewed June 4, 2011

We have eaten dinner at this restaurant twice. Couldn't believe the quality of the food the first time and it was just as good the second time. Exceptionally tasty and fresh. You have to wait a little longer than usual for the food but can really taste the difference, with individual spices and textures coming through. I am a vegetarian and at first thought there wasn't much on the menu for me, but special vegetarian dishes can be produced. One of my favourite dishes is paneer shahlik, which wasn't on the menu, but they were happy to cook it for me - delicious. I also had tarka dal and aubergine bhaji - both really enjoyable. My companion had chicken tikka to start, followed by chicken jalfrazi and we shared plain boiled rice and a garlic naan - all beautifully cooked. The bill came to £34 (including 1 bottle of Cobra), which in this area is great value. The staff were really friendly and helpful to just the right degree. I rarely review restaurants, but this one is so exceptionally good that I want to tell the world about it!

1  Thank Linda_Rattray
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
london
Reviewed December 14, 2007

half price curry not the way to go but its half price :s

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook