“Great burger”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Camden
Description: The people at London���s Hach�� Burger restaurant know that sometimes only the best beef sandwiched between beautiful bread will do. However don���t be fooled in to thinking that Hach�� means fast food ��� it really doesn���t, here is the gourmet burger at its very best, press and public alike will heartily attest to that. Here in buzzing Camden you���ll find a glamorous restaurant complete with dim light cast by chandeliers and polite, relaxed, efficient table service. Hach�� produce the most innovative, not to mention delicious, burgers around made with 100% Scotch beef steak, supreme chicken and fish and vegetables freshly delivered daily. Burgers have changed. For the better.
East Sussex
“Great burger”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Visited mid afternoon on a Sunday after a boat trip up Regents Canal. I had a Mexican burger. Delicious. My sister had the one with peanut butter. Different but tasty! My daughter had the pulled pork sandwich, which she loved. We also ordered coleslaw (lovely) and wedges. I wasn't so keen on the wedges myself but I had for no good reason assumed they would have been baked and not fried. No matter though. We enjoyed the food and all agreed that the portions were such that you didn't need sides anyway. Service was friendly though not particularly attentive. I'd go back.

“Amazing burgers, distant service”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

•They tried to take our order too fast then left us for far too long
•drinks were forgotten about
•however people working there very friendly
• very informal and chilled out ambience
• one of the best burgers I've ever had!!!!!

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“fantastic”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I was on my way to London and started googling best burgers in london and up popped hache ! It was in camden the area i wanted to go aswell so I thought I may as well go check it out.

From the moment I stepped through the door till I left the staff were great.

I was greeted at the door and asked how many would be dining and when I said one I wasnt given a crazy look I was seated at a little table with a bench seat. the restuarant is tiny, cosy, well decorated and kinda romantic even though I was alone.

The lights were dimmed and there were fairy lights dotted around and beautiful chandelers hanging from the ceiling.

I orderd the home made real lemonaide which was delicious if you like lemony things. The burger I ordered was the steak blue cheese which I added bacon and fried onions to and I had it served on Brioche.

The burger came medium how I ordered it, it was big and bloody delicious.

I didnt want the burger to end :)

I would definately recomend going here for a great burger, great location, friendly chilled staff .

• Visited June 2014
Mirandola, Italy
“Great Hamburger in a romantic place!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I'd like to recommend a very good hamburger in a great location, very romantic place!
My favourite hamburger is "Le sicilien" (steak, vegetables, mozzarella di bufala, parma ham).
All the times I go back to london, I always come here for a good dinner.

• Visited December 2013
Thames Ditton, United Kingdom
“Great burgers, shame about the indifferent service”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

It was our first visit and the food did not disappoint. However the service was lack lustre and indifferent. The waiting staff seemed more interested in having a conversation rather than bringing over our drinks that were clearly waiting on the bar. The wine, when it arrived, was warm but well priced. When asked for an ice bucket a 'sleeve' was produced - these are great to keep cold wine cold but not much help to cool down warm wine. A few ice cubes helped but it would have been nice to have chilled wine.
The burgers were delicious and the portion sizes manageable.

• Visited June 2014