Tripadvisor
London
Post
Inbox
Search

“Best greek I found in London”
Review of Halepi

Halepi
Ranked #1,543 of 28,978 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Greek, Grill
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It is a very crowded place for dinner but quiet for lunch. The quality of the food is high, most people take typical greek dishes or grilled fish. My favourite is the roasted lamb, then the strogonoff.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (847)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ate here just before Christmas and had a great experience. Lots of food and good service. I will be back.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 18, 2019 via mobile

Cute spot between Lancaster Gate and Queensway.

I had the humous and the beef stifado- a serious feed. The portions are enormous!

Simple, home-style cooking for hungry people.

My job means I eat out alone a lot and I’d imagine this restaurant is much, much better for a big group than a solo diner.

It was a little on the pricey side for such simple food, but the service was great and the atmosphere was a lot of fun.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 10, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I had breakfast at the Halepi Cafe every morning when we were in London in January 2019. The food, service, and fresh juice were absolutely terrific! We're going back to London next month, and we're already looking forward to the croissants!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 19, 2019 via mobile

We went to the cafe (morning) and the restaurant (evening). The cafe was a great find with lovely chatty staff and gluten free possibilities. The restaurant was very busy even on a Tuesday night, such us its reputation. The food was fantastic.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank 753antonj

Been to Halepi? Share your experiences!